Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer Review
Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer Overview
I’ve pretty much been convinced that if you’re just concerned about lines and wrinkles, you know – general aging stuff, then a dedicated eye cream is not particularly necessary. A good anti-wrinkle cream and some total protection sunblock should really be all you need. If, however, you, like so many of us, suffer with dark circles, puffiness, or bags under your eyes, then by all means, you should use something to address these issues.
Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer is one option. It uses a scientifically derived combination of botanical and chemical ingredients to combat the specific factors that cause the dark circles and puffiness that so often affect the skin around our eyes. It’s fragrance-free, and it’s been clinically tested for sensitive skin. In independent tests, 7 out of 10 women claim that after 2 weeks, their dark circles and puffiness were less noticeable.
Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer Ingredients and How They Work
The major key ingredients in the Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer formula are listed on the product page at the website. They are:
- Citrus Peel which is an antioxidant that fights against the damage causes by free radicals from sun and other environmental elements. It works to eliminate the dark circles under your eyes.
- Cucumber Extract soothes and calms skin, and helps to reduce puffiness.
- Oat Kernel Extract also soothes skin and reduces environmental irritation.
- Gotu Kola which conditions and tones skin and helps protect it with a natural support barrier. Another important effect is that it increases microcirculation which helps keep excess fluid from accumulating under your skin.
The Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer serum is applied under the eye with a rollerball. You are supposed to start at the inner corner and sweep it on toward the outer corner. Then you gently pat it in with your ring finger. It goes on with a cool and soothing feeling.
Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer Pros and Cons
Understanding that there are both positive and negative aspects to just about all things, we’ll list some of each for this product to help you get a better feel for whether or not you should use it.
Advantages of Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer
- It feels cool and soothing going on.
- The film forming agents will smooth out lines and wrinkles temporarily.
- You can try before you buy with a Mary Kay consultant.
Disadvantages of Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer
- Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer reviews are very mixed, with many decidedly negative.
- There are several comments out there about how it smells awful.
- Some customers have found that the rollerball fails, causing product to be wasted.
Where to Buy Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer
You can buy Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer online at the Mary Kay website or Amazon. At the website, the .34 oz roller costs $35. We saw it on Amazon for $14 so that would be a significant savings. Of course, you can also get it from a Mary Kay consultant. If you do that, you’ll probably be able to test it out, so you’ll have a better idea of what you’re getting before you buy.
We know how important it is for some of us to find something that solves those pesky eye problems. Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer certainly aims to do it, but from what we can tell, it falls short of the mark. Apparently, even if you can stomach the smell, you won’t find much anti-aging success with this stuff.