Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate Overview
Using a serum to boost the efficacy of your daily moisturizer has become a popular way to keep aging skin smooth, hydrated, and as line-free as possible. Finding the right one, of course, is the never-ending quest. Today, I’m taking a look at Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate. There are 3 similar products. Dermol 1 is for normal to oily skin, Dermol 2 is for dry skin, and Dermol 3 is for sensitive skin. I chose Dermol 3 because I think my sensitive skin ladies have been a little neglected lately.
Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate promises to boost the power of your moisturizer so you get every ounce of benefit. Your skin will be vibrant and radiant, and your makeup flawless. All this while your skin is calmed and soothed because irritated skin doesn’t look good on anybody.
The formula is relatively simple and includes:
- Glycerin for gentle, skin-identical hydration that won’t irritate sensitive skin.
- Sodium PCA which attracts and binds to water to increase hydration levels in your skin.
- Black Currant Extract which provides antioxidant protection against damage to skin cells.
- Horse Chestnut extract which reduces inflammation.
- Lactic Acid to provide exfoliation of that outer layer of skin so moisture can penetrate more deeply.
- Vitamin C which is an antioxidant that also encourages collagen production for thicker, firmer skin, and skin cell regeneration for an overall healthy skin look.
It’s recommended that you apply 4 or 5 drops of Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate to your clean skin before applying moisturizer twice a day, morning and night.
Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate Pros and Cons
Advantages of Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate
- It contains a nice range of anti-aging and moisture boosting ingredients.
- The pump dispenser will maintain the integrity and freshness of the antioxidant ingredients.
- It’s specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
Disadvantages of Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate
- It’s pretty expensive.
- We found no Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate reviews from customers to help use figure out how well it works for actual people.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate at spas and online. The Yon-Ka Paris website has a spa locator to help you find someone nearby. The ½ ounce pump sells for $48.
Yon-Ka Paris Dermol 3 Hydrating Concentrate may be a great product. The ingredients look good, but it’s hard to tell how that plays out in the real world when there are no customer reviews to go on. Since it’s sold at spas, my recommendation is that you visit a participating location and see if you can try before you buy. Then you’ll know for sure.