Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum Review
I’ve been looking a quite a few Yes To products lately, and my overall conclusion thus far is that this brand is pretty hit or miss. Some of their products are truly fantastic and get rave reviews all over the place. While some are real duds that almost nobody likes. I suppose this may be true of all skincare brands, but boy, it sure seems to be the case for this one.
Today’s look is at Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum. Yes To Grapefruit is one of the newer lines and its primary focus is correcting dark spots and leaving you with a bright, even complexion. So let’s see what they say specifically about this one.
A super-charged serum you wear under your moisturizer is how they describe Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum. And that it’s been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots and even skin tone within 4 weeks. Sounds good, right? So let’s take a look inside the formula.
Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum Ingredients and How They Work
Obviously, the signature ingredient in Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum is:
- Grapefruit which contains Vitamin C and Lycopene. These are both super-powerful antioxidants that can also help to even skin tone and increase both luminosity and smoothness.
And there’s more:
- African Star Grass which fades age spots, freckles, acne scars and all types of hyperpigmentation.
- Mulberry Fruit which inhibits the formation of melanin, the pigment that causes dark spots.
- White Tea which is a great additional antioxidant.
- Glycerin and Sunflower Seed Oil for hydration and smoothness.
It is recommended that you use Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum both night and day under your moisturizer to minimize the look of dark spots and patches.
Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum
- It’s relatively affordable.
- It contains lots of good antioxidants to fight against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- The pump packaging will preserve the integrity of the botanical ingredients.
Disadvantages of Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum
- Most Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum reviews I’ve seen are fairly negative. First of all, most claim that it just doesn’t work. Second of all, they say it smells sour. And lastly, they say it balls up into a sticky mess when you use it under makeup.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum online or in stores like Ulta, Target, and Walgreens. The 1 ounce pump retails for $19.99. You’ll want to shop around though because I’ve seen it for $16.99.
It seems pretty clear that Yes To missed with this one. Given the predominantly negative reviews, I’d have to recommend that you not bother with Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum. I guess you can’t win ’em all.
Products Similar to Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum
One of my favorite skin brightening products is the Illuminatural 6I. Read the reviews! The results are amazing! It sells for $49.95, which is a little pricey but you only have one face, and we want to keep it looking healthy and beautiful!