Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream Overview
Yves Saint Laurent says all the right things about Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream. They say it reduces lines and wrinkles, it reduces puffiness, it minimizes dark circles, and it makes your eyes pop with a relaxed yet radiant look that makes all who see you believe that you always get the best night’s sleep. Of course, claims are one thing. Results are another. And when you’re spending $100 on your eye cream, results should really be the only thing. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at this Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream.
The signature ingredient found in Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream is called Glycanactif. It’s a patented proprietary combination of 3 different glycans, which help “teach” skin cells how to behave like younger skin cells.
The rest of the formula is made up of things like:
- Glycerin for skin-identical hydration.
- A few Botanical Antioxidants for protecting skin cells against the damages causes by free radicals.
- Mica and Titanium Dioxide for a little coverage and camouflaging light reflection to make eyes appear brighter and more refreshed.
Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream
- We’ve seen a few favorable Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream reviews from customers who say it brightens their eyes.
- It won an Allure Best of Beauty Award for Breakthrough products.
Disadvantages of Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream
- The jar packaging won’t keep the antioxidant ingredients stable and effective.
- There are several reviews from customers who say it just doesn’t work.
- It’s expensive.
- The range of anti-aging ingredients in the Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream formula is pretty narrow.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream in department stores or online. The ½ ounce jar sells for $100.
I’m not too awfully impressed with Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream from Yves Saint Laurent. They talk about their breakthrough ingredient, but we’re just not seeing breakthrough results. If you like the brand and want to give it a try, stop by a counter and see if you can get a sample. That way, you’ll be able to make an informed choice before you spend your money on Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream.