Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream Review
Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream Overview
“It is said that pearls become more beautiful with age. Now you can too.” Now that’s a great marketing line for a product called Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream. The legend is that the pearls from deep within the South China Sea contain the power to repair themselves and form their beautiful luster in a protein called Nacre. And this is what’s in Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream that gives you that same beautiful luster.
Additional claims made by this anti-aging cream are that it can:
- Target lines and wrinkles for reduction.
- Plump out and fill in lines to smooth their appearance.
- Firm and reinforce loose skin to provide a lift.
- Corrects the appearance of imperfections on your skin.
It all sounds pretty great, right? Well let’s take a look inside to see if it lives up.
Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream Ingredients and How They Work
The signature ingredient in Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream is the Pearl Powder, or Nacre. Chinese women have been drinking it for centuries for health and beauty. Now Wei East brings it to you in topical form to provide a glowing luminosity for your skin.
Along with the Pearl Powder, you’ll find:
- Glycerin for skin-identical hydration.
- Dimethicone and other silicones for a smooth, silky feel and finish.
- Benzoic Acid to fight bacteria for clear, fresh looking skin.
- Sodium Chloride for additional softening.
It is recommended that you use Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream morning and night as your moisturizer after cleansing and treating your skin.
Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream
- Most of the Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream reviews I’ve seen are favorable, mainly saying that it provides the right hydration.
- It’s reasonably affordable.
Disadvantages of Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream
- There’s not much to the formula. No antioxidants or skin cell communicating ingredients.
- The jar packaging is unsanitary.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream online or through the Home Shopping Network (HSN). The 1.76 ounce jar used to be priced at $48, but it’s now selling for $25.
I’m not very impressed by the Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream formula, but plenty of customers seem to really like it. Now that the price is down to a much more doable $25, it may be time to give Wei East Ageless Pearl Cream a try.