We all want to find that perfect anti aging skin cream that makes us look and feel years younger. But does it exist? There are so many options out there, it’s hard to know what works, what doesn’t, and what’s worth our time and money to find out. One way to weed through all the hype is to find out from reputable sources which active ingredients work, then choose a product that uses those ingredients. Peptides are one such ingredient. They help form collagen, and they are the active ingredients in Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer.
Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer Ingredients and How it Works
Collagen is what gives young skin its firmness and elasticity. As we get older, our production of collagen slows down, and the result is thinner skin that is more susceptible to the effects of gravity. Peptides are tiny protein fragments that form naturally in the skin when collagen breaks down. They signal to your skin cells that it’s time to produce more collagen. The theory is that if you apply peptides to your skin, you can encourage an increase in collagen production.
One of the active ingredients in Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer, which is often paired with a wrinkle cream called Aqualift Wrinkle Serum, is a peptide called Matryxl. It also contains moisturizing and nourishing agents such as Shea Butter and Mango. You simply apply Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer to clean, dry skin twice a day, morning and night. Make sure you allow it to absorb fully before moving on to your makeup application because collagen production occurs at the cellular level. The company claims that you will see some results immediately, and extraordinary results can be achieved in 28 days.
Pros and Cons of Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer
With so many anti-aging products to choose from, it is important to consider all the pros and cons before making a purchase.
Advantages of Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer
- The active ingredient in Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer is known to aid in collagen production, which can help skin look younger and firmer.
- Vitaderm claims that it has been tested and is recommended by dermatologists.
- Vitaderm offers a free 18 day trial.
Disadvantages of Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer
- There is no Vitaderm website, and there doesn’t appear to be a company behind the product. It is hard to spend money on a product when so little can be known about who is responsible for it.
- Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer is only available online through a what they call a free 18-day trial. But the trial is not really free at all. When you order the free trial, you are also signed up for their monthly auto-delivery program. Here’s how it works. If you don’t call Vitaderm and cancel before the 18-day trial period is up, you will be charged $79.99 for the “free trial” product that you received. And they will continue to ship, and charge $79.99 for, more product each month. It’s called a “negative option” free trial period, and it is a common, yet somewhat underhanded, marketing ploy to get unsuspecting customers locked into recurring charges that they never intended to sign up for.
Where to Buy Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer
The only way to buy Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer is through its “free trial” offer online. If you’re interested, do a search for “vitaderm reviews” and follow the links to sign up for the offer. They advertise that Vitaderm is available in stores in Europe, but I was unable to find evidence of that online.
While it seems that the ingredients in Vitaderm Anti Aging Moisturizer may be able to improve the look of your skin, the company and the marketing of the product don’t seem reliable. The terms of the “free trial” offer are so specifically restrictive, and actually quite deceptive. It’s not really a free trial at all. Unless you call and cancel within a very short window of time, you actually pay for the “free” product that you received. There are lots of choices when it comes to anti-aging skin products. I would try to find something with a reputable company behind its claims.