Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream Overview
Sisely Paris is a French company that was created in 1976 by Hubert d’Ornano with the idea that natural botanical ingredients for the nourishment they provide and essential oils for their aromatic qualities were the secrets to beautiful skin and skincare. The plant world was his laboratory where he created his anti-aging formulas, and it continues to ne this way today.
Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream is made to fortify and revitalize dry and aging skin. The botanicals extracts in this formula were selected to to regenerate, soften, and strengthen skin. If you use Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream you can expect a preservation of the suppleness of your skin, a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and a youthful, rested appearance.
The company website provides a list of active ingredients and talks a bit about what purpose they each serve.
- Aloe Vera soothes, moisturizes and heals skin.
- Calendula softens skin.
- Chamomile provides a calming effect to irritated skin.
- Sea Rocket balances skin to fight off dandruff and oiliness.
- Ginseng revitalizes and regenerates skin.
- Lily moisturizes and softens skin.
- St. John’s Wort protects skin.
- Tomato stimulates and revitalizes skin.
You should apply Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream to clean skin each night. It is recommended that you use Intensive Day Cream in the morning to capitalize on the effects of both products.
Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream Pros and Cons
Let’s take a look at the positive and negative aspects of this product to help you decide whether or not it’s right for you.
Advantages of Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream
- According to several reviewers, it makes your skin look particularly refreshed and revitalized.
- Most of the active ingredients are natural botanicals.
- It is available in department stores, so you can try before you buy.
Disadvantages of Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream
- It is very expensive.
- In general Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream reviews are quite mixed.
- Many customers claim it is not worth the money.
Where to Buy Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream
You can find Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream online, in stores, and in spas. The Sisely Paris website discusses its products, but does not sell them. Other online retailers do carry it however. Amazon was the cheapest we saw by far at just under $200 for a 50 ml jar. Everyone else sells it for much more at well over $300.
Looking at the ingredients and the customer reviews, we think Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream might be a good product, just not $300 good. In order to make us pay that kind of money, we have to see something really exciting in the formula, and the customers should be raving uncontrollably about their results. This just doesn’t seem to be the case with Sisely Paris Botanical Intensive Night Cream. Our recommendation is that you use a tester at a department store counter, or even better, get a free sample. That way, if you’ll know how much it’s worth to you.