Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream Review – Does It Work?
Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream Overview
A leader in the world of cosmetics sensitive skin for more than 70 years, Physicians Formula has finally made its entry into the world of skincare. Their objective is to keep it simple with three lines addressing 3 common skin concerns: Sensitivity and Redness, Aging, and Moisture Balance. The moisture balance line is for those who want a simple skincare routine that keeps their skin beautiful and healthy now, while providing protection and prevention from the signs of aging yet to come.
Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream is part of the Moisture Balance line. It promises to diminish the look of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines in the delicate skin area around the eyes. Its lightweight gel-cream formula is refreshing and provides an effective balance of nutrients and moisture.
Clinical test results have shown promising results. 100% saw an instant increase in hydration. 92% saw less puffiness immediately. 88% instantly saw younger looking skin. After 2 weeks, 81% saw more radiant skin. After 4 weeks, 92% saw an increase in moisture retention and 73% saw a reduction in the look of under eye dark circles.
Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream Ingredients and How They Work
According to the Physicians Formula website, four key active ingredients come together at the precise levels necessary to provide the desired results:
- 5% Stimumoist: for extra hydration and the prevention of moisture loos. Your skin will be instantly more soft and supple.
- 5% Cytobiol Eyebrightener: corrects the appearance of dark circles by stimulating circulation in the tiny capilaries uner the skin.
- 1% Hydra Glucoronic Acid Complex: adds more hydration so skin is plump and more flexible.
- 1% ProVitamin B5 Complex: to nourish, hydrate, and protect skin by replenishing moisture reserves and protecting against free radicals.
You should apply Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream after cleansing by gently patting onto the skin around the eyes. It is recommended that you follow up with moisturizer as well.
Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream
- It is reasonably priced.
- It’s been clinically tested.
- It addresses the specific needs of the skin around the eyes.
Disadvantages of Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream
- Most Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream reviews claim little in the way of positive results.
- Some say it is irritating.
Where to Buy
You can find Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream online, in drugstores like CVS, and at beauty supply stores like Ulta. The price varies from about $10 to $25 so be sure to shop around.
We definitely like the fact that this product has been clinically tested, and we like the results they lay claim to. We do, however, have a couple of concerns. The ingredients aren’t really anything all that special, and the customer reviews are pretty lackluster. In the end, Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream is probably not worth trying.