Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream Overview
For those of you who don’t know, Simple is a British company that specializes in skincare products for sensitive skin. There’s is a no-nonsense approach to skin. They leave out the fragrances and dyes, and replace them with good skin ingredients.
The product we’re taking a look at today is called Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream. It’s a daily moisturizer with a twist. In addition to all day moisture and sunscreen protection, it provides just a bit of self-tanner to give your skin a touch of healthy-looking color. Sounds like a good idea, but the reviews are mixed. So let’s look a bit closer.
Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream covers several different aspects of skincare and has to have the variety of ingredients that would reflect that. To that end, you’ll find:
- Two chemical sun blocking compounds (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane) provide the sunscreen protection.
- Glycerin provides gentle, skin-identical hydration, and this is bolstered by the presence of Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (which is also an antioxidant) and Caprylic Capric Triglyceride.
- Dihydroxyacetone is the self-tanner in the formula.
- Bisabolol helps to soothe and calm the skin.
- Vitamin E for antioxidant protection against free radicals.
Instructions are to apply Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream morning and night to clean skin. Make sure to spread it evenly over face and neck. And make sure to wash your hands after applying.
Since this is a self-tanner, I was concerned that it would be streaky, uneven, and/or unnatural. According to the reviews, none of this is the case. The tanning element is very slight, so it works slowly, and doesn’t actually give you a tan, just more of a glow.
Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream
- It’s inexpensive.
- It’s great for people who prefer not to use foundation, but want a little color in their face.
- Several Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream reviews indicate that it goes on nicely and works great.
Disadvantages of Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream
- The chemical sunscreen ingredients may irritate sensitive skin.
- Some customers complain that it really doesn’t add enough color.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream online at Boots or Amazon. The 3.4 ounce tube sells for about $8.
Definitely if you’re someone who prefers a more natural look to what you get with foundation, Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream is a nice alternative. As long as you don’t go into it with the expectation that you’ll have an actual tan, you should be pleased.
Have You Used Simple Kind to Skin Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: Looking for suggestions on best self tanning products. I had a spray tan for my last trip but looking for something I can use to at minimize my very white skin. A natural looking glow through summer. Thx -Bernadette