Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum Overview
Arbonne is a direct marketing skincare company that works in much the same model that Avon and Mary Kay made famous. They bring customer on board to become independent consultants who market and sell their products through parties and networking. The line focuses on using natural ingredients wherever possible to create skincare with unparalleled effectiveness.
Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum is part of their Calm line of products made for providing gentle hydration to sensitive skin. The claim is that the line uses 80% food grade ingredients which make it extra gentle to help soothe and quiet skin that is otherwise easily irritated. And while we haven’t seen too many Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum reviews from actual customers, the ones we have seen are favorable, and the product has undergone some clinical testing.
According to the Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum data sheet, the results of the clinical trial after 2 days of use are that of the 50 subjects tested:
- 100% agreed it made skin feel smoother and softer
- 96% said it helped relieve their skin’s irritation.
- 92% said it was one of the most gentle products they’d ever used.
And after 7 days of use:
- 100% said that Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum kept their skin hydrated and prevented moisture loss.
Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum Ingredients and How They Work
The Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum formula has a few key ingredients they highlight:
- For soothing, comforting relief to sensitive skin as well as moisture, you’ll find Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Licorice, Mallow, Chamomile, and Sea Mayweed.
- For antioxidant protection against free radicals, there’s Japanese Green Tea.
- For protecting the moisture barrier of your skin, there’s Niacinamide.
- And for plumping out lines and wrinkles, there’s Hyaluronic Acid.
Instructions are to apply 1 drop to your face and neck twice a day, morning and night. You can use Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum alone or as part of the Calm Skincare Set which also includes cleanser, moisturizer, and eye gel.
Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum
- It contains calming and soothing ingredients for sensitive skin.
- It provides good hydration and protection.
- It’s fragrance-free.
Disadvantages of Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum
- It’s expensive, especially when you consider that you’ll be encouraged to buy multiple products.
- It could contain much more in the way of skin repairing and anti-aging ingredients.
Where to Buy
You can buy Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum online at the Arbonne website, or get in touch with an Arbonne Representative. The 1 ounce bottle retails for $45. Alternatively, you can buy the Calm kit for $121.50.
Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum is a decent product for sensitive skin, but for $45, I would say you can do much better.
Have You Used Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: I was wondering how long Calm Facial Serum lasts once open as it is made of fresh ingredients? -Janet Claridge