Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum Overview
A lifting and firming anti-aging serum that works for under $15? We were skeptical too. That’s why we had to look into Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum. We’ve heard a few good words about it, mainly that it’s packed with antioxidants and peptides. So lets have a look.
The claim is that Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. That’s a good start, and lets face it, it’s every product’s first claim. Then it goes on to say that its intense moisture helps rejuvenate dry, damaged skin. Sounds good. And it also adds that it lifts and tightens skin while improving elasticity, that your skin looks firmer after every use. Well if it can do that, we’re hooked for sure. So now it’s time to look into the formula.
- Aloe Vera is the soothing, hydrating base.
- Hyaluronic Acid adds further hydration by binding to water which plumps and smooths out wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen helps rebuild skin’s connective structure.
- Peptides – several of them – to increase the skin’s own production of more collagen.
- Antioxidants like Vitamin E, White Tea Extract, Vitamin C, and Pomegranate Extract to protect skin against free radical damage caused by environmental exposure.
This silky Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum has a texture almost more like a moisturizer. Some say it feels a little greasy at first, but that it gets absorbed quickly. You should use it twice a day, and unless your skin is very dry or it’s the dead of winter, you shouldn’t need to apply a moisturizer over it.
Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pros and Cons
We like to compare what’s good about a product to what’s not so good. We find it makes coming to a decision about whether or not to buy much easier.
Advantages of Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum
- It is inexpensive.
- It contains antioxidants and peptides, both important in the fight against aging.
- It may eliminate the need for an additional moisturizer.
Disadvantages of Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum
- Some Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum reviews we saw complained of an unpleasant scent.
Where to Buy
Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum is available at Sally Beauty stores locally and a few online retail sources as well. The price is pretty consistently in the neighborhood of $9 to $12 for the 1 ounce pump. Sally stores will usually have a tester available so you can try it out before you buy.
If you can get a serum with this many good skin ingredients for $12, we only have one question left. Why wouldn’t you buy Palladio Beauty Ultra-Firming Anti-Wrinkle Serum?