Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream Review
Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream Overview
It is true that there are skincare and beauty experts out there who believe very strongly that we don’t need a special cream care for and protect the skin around our eyes. The theory is that while this skin is indeed thinner and more fragile than the rest of our skin, it doesn’t require unique ingredients. Skin is skin, and skin needs what it needs. A valid point, to be sure. I lean toward agreement except in the case of puffy eyes and dark circles. These problems are generally specific to the eye area and would require special treatment.
That said, skincare companies are in the business of selling products, and let’s face it, we skincare junkies are more than happy to buy them. So the eye cream business continues to boom in spite of the aforementioned logic. Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream is a newish product from Dr. Brandt that wants to win your loyalty with its retinol and ruby crystals that lift and firm your skin, while brightening and illuminating your eyes.
Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream Ingredients and How They Work
Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream is a multitasking cream is packed with nutrients and compounds to achieve all that we hope for in an eye cream:
- Retinol is the flagship ingredient in the formula. It encourages cellular regeneration for skin that’s softer and smoother, with noticeably fewer lines and wrinkles.
- Oliveactive (Maslinic Acid) helps calm skin and reduce the inflammation and irritation that can commonly occur with the use of retinol. It also helps protect skin against oxidative stress.
- Ruby Crystal Complex includes ruby crystals and mica to diffuse light, giving skin an immediately smoothed and illuminated appearance showing fewer lines.
- Alpha Glucosyl Hesperidin is also a brightening agent. It improves circulation, energizing skin to overcome the effects of tiredness and stress.
- Hyaluronic Acid moisturizes and binds water to skin, making it appear plump and dewy.
- Glycerine moisturizes and makes skin appear soft and smooth.
- Vitamin E nourishes and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
According to the website, Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream has been clinically tested with results reported after 4 weeks of treatment. 96% saw fewer lines and wrinkles, 92% saw a brighter looking eye area, and 100% saw softer, smoother, hydrated skin while experiencing no redness or irritation. They don’t specify how many participants there were in the study, but those are pretty good results nonetheless.
Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream
- It addresses all eye area skin aging issues.
- It has been clinically tested and shown to work.
- It contains retinol and antioxidants.
- It provides an immediate lessening of the look of lines and wrinkles.
Disadvantages of Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream
- It is expensive.
- There aren’t very many Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream reviews to help us figure out how it’s working for real women.
- Some of the anti-wrinkle effect is temporary.
Where to Buy Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream
Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream is available both online and in local stores. Buying in person might be a good idea, as you might be able to try a tester to see if you like it right off the bat. If that’s the case, Sephora is probably a good idea. Otherwise, you can find it online at the Dr. Brandt website. The ½ ounce pump sells for $55.
We like the idea and the ingredients, but what we’re missing is customer feedback. Dr. Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream may be a great product, but there’s no real way for us to vouch for it, until there’s more feedback out there. Unless you get a chance to test it out yourself first, we suggest you hold off on this one.