Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream Overview
Sometimes, you just want to splurge. That’s okay assuming no important commitments get neglected. But when that time comes, just make sure that your splurge was worth it. If planning for it to be a skin care product, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll help you figure out what’s worth it and what’s not.
Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream, at $225 a jar, is definitely a splurge. The Erno Laszlo skin care company is based on the principles espoused by Hungarian dermatologist, Erno Laszlo. There is an air of mystery about him and what he was all about, but there is no doubt that he was favored by many of the most glamorous European royals and Hollywood stars. They swore by his “ritual” of cleansing the face using 30 splashes of hot water.
Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream is designed to be best for dry to very dry skin. This rich cream nourishes skin overnight, and you wake up to a firm, radiant, smooth-looking complexion. It’s also infused with antioxidants to heal and protect against free radical damage caused by time and the environment.
- The signature ingredient is Spirulina Maxima which is an algae extract that acts as an antioxidant that also helps strengthen capillaries for a smooth even skin tone.
- Shea Butter is the nourishing emollient base.
- Hyaluronic Acid binds to water molecules to hydrate and plump skin.
- Vitamin E and Rosemary extract act as additional antioxidants to protect against free radical damage.
- Icelandic Moss and Black Currant Seed help soothe and restore lost collagen for strength and elasticity.
You should use Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream twice a day after your cleansing and toning portions of the Laszlo ritual.
Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream
- It is very nourishing and hydrating for dry and very dry skin.
- You should be able to use a tester or obtain a sample at a department store beauty counter.
Disadvantages of Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream
- We couldn’t find any real Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream reviews from customers who’ve used it.
- It is very expensive.
- The jar packaging will cause the active ingredients to become ineffective shortly after opening.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream in high end department stores like Saks and Bergdorf Goodman. You can also order online through these stores or the Erno Laszlo website. The 1.7 ounce jar sells for $225 just about everywhere we’ve seen.
As far as splurges go, we don’t think Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream is a good choice. We believe there are some high end skincare products worth what they’re asking, but this just isn’t one of them. There’s more fragrance than active ingredient, and the active ingredients that are present aren’t all that revolutionary. Pass up the Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Night Cream and keep saving for that ultimate splurge.