Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer Review – Mediterranean Secret?
Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer Overview
Many people believe that Mediterranean women are blessed with beautiful skin. But are they born with it, or is it something they ate? It is true that the Mediterranean diet is rich in olive oil and grapes. It is also true that olive oil and grapes are brimming with substances known to enhance and beautify the skin. Is this a coincidence, or can we capture what these women have?
Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer, made by Sweetwater Natural Products, uses the power of olive oil and grapes in what they call the most effective antioxidant skin cream on the market. It derives three powerful ingredients from these two natural and abundant sources to provide the antioxidant benefits that women need to maintain their healthy and beautiful skin.
Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer Ingredients and How They Work
Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer focuses primarily on the antioxidant properties of grapes and olive oil. The three active ingredients are:
- TR-OPC – They call this “nature’s perfect antioxidant.” Extracted from grape seeds, OPC in its patented topical release (TR) form is readily absorbed into skin and protects it from the oxygen free radicals that can cause environmental damage. It also encourages the production of collagen and elastin by attaching itself to these molecules in skin.
- Oleuropein Aglycones – These come from olive leaves, and they have the power to seek out free radicals and neutralize them. Studies in Spain have shown that these antioxidants contribute to the low occurrence of breast and skin cancer in Mediterranean populations.
- Squalene – This is found in olive oil, and it is used as a natural emollient to smooth and soften skin without feeling greasy. It also forms a protective barrier on skin and restores lost oils.
Testimonials on the website reveal loyal customers who love the scent and the way it makes skin feel hydrated all day without feeling greasy.
Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer Pros and Cons
The Good About Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer
- It is based on good skin principles found in the Mediterranean region.
- There is a 30 day money-back guarantee.
- It contains powerful antioxidants.
- It helps build collagen and elastin.
The Bad About Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer
- We were not able to find Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer reviews other than the testimonials on the website.
- A company in the UK is using the NuVisage trademark for their “free trial” product. There have been numerous complaints files against this British company for making repeated and unwanted charges to customers’ credit cards. Sweetwater Natural Products and Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer are not affiliated with this other company, yet they continue to be confused with them by angry customers.
Where to Buy
Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer is available only on their website as far as we can tell. The 1.7 oz pump sells for $34.95, and is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
While the outside information about Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer is scarce, the product itself is intriguing. If its antioxidant and collagen enhancing claims are correct, this could be a very useful anti-aging cream. It is unfortunate that this product is being confused with another, though that other brand is currently not allowed to ship to the US. As far as healing and preventative skincare products go, we think Nu Visage Ultra Antioxidant Moisturizer may be a good one to try.