Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Review – Effective Anti-Aging?
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Overview
Neutrogena may be a drugstore brand now, but it has its origins in high end department stores and dermatologist’s offices. What started as a transparent amber bar of pure and pH balanced soap has turned into an entire company with skincare products for all conditions from acne to aging and beyond. With Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, the company harnesses the power of retinol to quickly minimize deep wrinkles, smooth out fine lines, and brighten your skin tone.
The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair line includes several products including Serum, Moisturizer with SPF 30, Night Moisturizer, and Eye Cream. As the fastest-working Retinol formula available, Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair has been clinically proven to improve the look of fine lines within only one week.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Ingredients and How They Work
Accelerated Retinol SA is what makes up the bulk of what Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair is. This complex is comprised of:
- Retinol SA – The SA stands for Sustained Action. It means that the retinol is continuously available to renew the look of skin, reduce the look of lines, and minimize age spots throughout the day. Not only does it work fast and continuously, but it’s got a great ability to penetrate deep into the layers of skin where it’s needed.
- Glucose Complex – A booster used to accelerate the renewal activity of skin, so you get results quickly.
- Hyaluronic Acid – An extremely potent hydrator that attracts and binds hundreds of times its own weight in water. This plumps and fills in lines and wrinkles and rejuvenates the look of skin.
Some of the products in the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair line also contain Mica, which adds a luminescence to skin by reflecting and scattering light.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Pros and Cons
A look at the good and the bad points of a product is always helpful toward making a smart purchasing decision.
Advantages of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair
- It uses retinol as its main ingredient.
- It contains ingredients designed to eliminate the irritation that sometimes comes with the use of retinol.
- It is widely available and reasonably priced.
- There are lots of very favorable Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair reviews from customers who’ve had great results.
- It’s recommended by dermatologists.
Disadvantages of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair
- It may cause irritation to those with sensitive skin.
- The retinol may cause flaking and/or redness.
Where to Buy
You can find Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair products in drugstores like CVS and Walgreens, beauty supply stores like Ulta, or through online retailers like Amazon. The four products in the line are priced from about $17 to $21.
Neutrogena is a dermatologist recommended drugstore brand. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair uses retinol as its main wrinkle fighting ingredient. That combination of factors is enough to recommend that you give this mid-range line a chance to help you fight your fight against aging skin.
Have You Used Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: I started using the rapid repair retinol night cream about 2 weeks ago and I see my skin cleaning but I have a mole on my right temple and it remove the skin from the mole, is this normal? -Maureena Watson