Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture Overview
If you can find one that gives you all the anti-aging components you need, your daytime moisturizer really should have sunscreen in it, at least SPF 15. Higher is even better. Trouble is it’s hard to find a good moisturizer that fights signs of aging, goes on and absorbs completely, works well under makeup, and that protects you against the sun. And of course, many of us tend to choose not the sun protection that we need for our future, but the wrinkle-fighting products that make us look good now.
What we need is something that does both. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture says it does, and we’ve scoured the information available to us to see if they’re right. This oil-free, non-comedogenic cream says it’ll give you brighter, more even-toned skin while it minimizes the look of dark spots from aging, sun exposure, hormones, or acne scars.
First and foremost, Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture provides broad-spectrum protection six skin layers deep to guard against damages caused by the sun. Beyond that, however, it does belong to the Ageless Intensives line of products, so you’ll find anti-aging ingredients as well:
- Stabilized Vitamin C is what helps reduce the look of dark spots and creates an even skin tone.
- Retinol SA stands for Sustained Action Retinol that works continuously to renew the look of skin by sloughing off old dead layers to reveal the new. Encouraging new skin cell turnover also helps to brighten skin and bring about a fresh new even tone.
A host of other ingredients also contribute to the anti-aging effectiveness of Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture. There’s Niacinamide to support the barrier against environmental damage. There’s Bisabolol to sooth skin and reduce redness and inflammation. And there’s a host of antioxidants to protect against damage from aging and the environment. Mica also adds a touch of shimmer and reflects light to give your skin an instant glow.
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture Pros and Cons
Advantages of Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture
- It is affordable.
- It’s non-comedogenic and oil free.
- It protects skin from the sun while improving tone and texture.
- Most Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture reviews are favorable, especially for those with normal to oily skin.
- The opaque pump dispenser will keep the ingredients intact.
Disadvantages of Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture
- Some women don’t find it moisturizing enough.
Where to Buy
This is basically a drugstore brand so you can find Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture just about anywhere. Walmart, CVS, and Target all carry it. Online, you’ve got choices as well, from the Neutrogena website to Amazon and eBay. The price range is around $16 to $20 for the 1 oz pump.
So, back to the question of whether or not a product can serve dual purposes as a sunscreen and an anti-aging cream. For many, it seems as though Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture does just that, especially if you have normal to oily skin.