Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Overview
Kate Somerville’s line of products are fast becoming the “it” products with celebrities. And as Hollywood goes, so goes the nation. One thing we’ve learned from studying so many skincare products is that while a particular brand may be generally good or generally not so good, you really have to look at the individual products because there are some winners and losers in every brand. So while this high-end (read expensive) brand is generally well thought of, we’re interested today in one of her eye creams, so we delved in deep to see what we could learn.
Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair is a silky cream that claims to immediately reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and leave you with bright, fresh, youthful-looking eyes. With instance firming and lifting action, expression lines dissipate, puffiness shrinks, and dark circles disappear. With claims like this, our next step is to look at the formula to see if it has a chance at making the promise a reality.
The key ingredients highlighted in the product description are:
- Matrixyl 3000 which is a blend of peptides formulated to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 to reduce expression lines by relaxing facial muscles. This stuff is often touted as having the effect of Botox without the need for injections.
- Tripeptide to further reduce the look of wrinkles by stimulating collagen production in skin.
But when we looked at the full ingredients list, we found a few more ingredients that we would highlight if this were our product we were trying to sell:
- Ceramides to strengthen the skin’s network of connective fibers to improve firmness and resilience.
- Hydrolyzed Bran Protein as a cell communicating ingredients to encourage new generation.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract to soothe skin and reduce puffiness.
- Retinyl Palmitate to encourage skin cell turnover.
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radical damage.
You should apply Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair morning and night to clean dry skin, by patting gently until it absorbs.
Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Pros and Cons
Advantages of Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair
- It’s got an impressive list of ingredients.
- The pump packaging will maintain the integrity of those ingredients.
- If you buy from the website you’ll get 3 free gifts with purchase.
Disadvantages of Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair
- Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair reviews from customers are very mixed.
- Many customers have experienced irritation and many more found no results.
- It’s expensive.
Where to Buy
You can buy Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair through the website or one of several other online retailers. It’s also available at some higher end department stores. It’s expensive at $125 for a ½ oz pump.
If you’re lucky enough to have the expendable cash, you can spend a lot of money on skin care. Eye creams tend to be especially expensive, and Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair definitely falls into this category. Those who can afford to pay these prices do so willingly as long as the products work. Unfortunately, this seems not to be the case with Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair. With so many negative reviews, we just can’t justify the expense.