Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion Overview
One of the biggest challenges that comes with aging skin is the loss of collagen. When we’re young, our skin produces all it needs to stay firm, elastic, smooth, and resilient. As we age, particularly in the years leading up to and just after menopause, our skin just doesn’t make collagen like it used to. Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion is a new offering from Murad that claims to change all that. Because it’s pretty new, there isn’t a whole lot of customer feedback to help us out, but we’ve found what’s out there and put it together to help you figure out if Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion is something you’d be interested in.
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion was made to promote youthful collagen and hydration levels, with the idea that you can immediately look younger and more radiant. In fact, they reference a clinical study that showed a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is just 2 hours.
The summary of key ingredients goes something like this:
- Collagen Support Complex for boosting resilience and plumping dehydrated skin thereby reducing the depth of wrinkles.
- Winged Kelp for smoothing skin by promoting collagen and elastin growth.
- Cellular Hydro-Lock for plumping skin and helping to smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
The website also provides a full ingredient list. In it we find is several peptides and amino acids, some antioxidants, vitamin C, and emollients.
You are instructed to apply Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion serum by massaging evenly into your clean face, neck, and chest after cleansing and before moisturizing.
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion Pros and Cons
We know that there are positive and negative attributes to just about everything. Listing out the ones you can identify about a product helps you come to a realistic conclusion about it.
Advantages of Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion
- It contains many cell communicating ingredients.
- It’s made by Murad. Murad is currently running a special offer for Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion.
- Though there weren’t many, the Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion reviews we found were all favorable.
- The opaque pump dispenser will keep the ingredients stable.
Disadvantages of Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion
- It’s expensive.
- It contains lavender oil, which can be irritating and potentially damaging to skin.
Where to Buy
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion is available through several online shops and local beauty product stores like Sephora. The 1 oz pump dispenser sells most everywhere for $78.
The ingredients in Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion lead us to believe that there could be some real benefit to be had from using it. We wish there were some more customer reviews to go by. That way, we’d have a better idea if there are some women out there with sensitive skin who’ve had bad experiences with it. If loss of firmness is your issue, I’d say give Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion a try. If you act quickly enough, you should be able to get a good deal or a nice gift with purchase from the Murad website.