Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum Overview
What used to be known as MD Skincare is now Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare. It has always been the company of Dr. Dennis Gross, but now it bears his name as well. Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum is billed as the ultimate anti-aging resurfacing treatment that will dramatically reduce wrinkles, lines, dark spots, and acne scars while slowing cell damage and improving skin’s tone and texture. This is a lot to expect from one little bottle of serum. Does it perform?
One of the keys to Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum is the microencapsulation of the ingredients, which allows them to penetrate deeply to where they can do the most good. Next is the Hydra-Pure Chelating Complex that removes the harmful impurities of tap water to further help the beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin. So what are these helpful ingredients?
- Lactic Acid exfoliates dead skin so fresh new skin can be revealed, with fewer wrinkles and dark spots and more luminosity.
- Several Peptides stimulate the growth of collagen which restores youthful firmness and elasticity.
- Vitamins C and E as antioxidant that also encourages new cell generation.
- Glycerin and Squalene provide moisture, hydration, and smoothness to skin.
- Cucumber Extract to sooth skin and reduce inflammation.
- Several Antioxidants to protect skin against free radical damage.
You are instructed to apply Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum to clean skin by smoothing it over your clean dry face and neck morning and night for best results.
Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum
- It goes on smooth and non-greasy.
- It’s fragrance-free.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum reviews are generally positive and written by customers who say they have or will purchase it again.
- The pump packaging will preserve the quality of the active ingredients.
Disadvantages of Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum
- It may not be hydrating enough for dry skin.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum is expensive.
- You’re encouraged to use it along with other products for best results (ie spend more money).
- Most users don’t find it to be firming like it promises.
Where to Buy
You can find Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum through the Dr. Dennis Gross website or any one of a number of online retailers. The price is pretty consistent at $95 for the 1 oz pump. Amazon has it for less, but we’re always a little skeptical when purchasing skincare products for deep discounts. Chances are it may be a knockoff or a used bottle.
If you’re going to splurge on a powerful anti-aging serum, Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum is probably a good choice. The powerful ingredients, the protective packaging, and the fact that it’s fragrance-free all set this product up for some real success.