La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum Overview
When it comes to La Prairie, we expect nothing but the best. I mean if you’re going to spend $200 on a skincare product, it had better do the job and so much more. That was our frame of reference when we looked into La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum and whether or not it lives up to our expectations.
The simple claim of this product is that it is “your skin’s most powerful defense against aging.” It goes on to promise that La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum will combat the lines and wrinkles you have while skin firming agents help prevent the lines may otherwise get. It’s a serum which means that its ingredients are concentrated. Let’s see what those are so we can determine if La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum is likely to pull off the miraculous feat of making us appear years younger than we are.
La Prairie doesn’t make a habit of sharing explanations of the ingredients in their formulas or how they’re expected to work. They don’t hide the information. They just don’t advertise it. But we pieced together a list of some key components here:
- Rentinyl Palmitate and Bio-Active Retinol will encourage skin cell regeneration.
- Algae Extract provides moisture and antioxidant protection.
- Antioxidants – too many to list individually – protect skin against the damages caused by the environment and other toxins. Free radicals are neutralized in the presence of this many antioxidants.
- Hydrolyzed Proteins, Lactic Acid, and Urea help reinforce the connective structures of the skin.
- Bisabolol soothes, protects and hydrates.
You should apply La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum to clean and toned skin morning and/or night. If you’ve got dry skin, you will probably want a moisturizing cream product on top. For oily or combination skin, this should be enough.
La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum
- It contains loads of antioxidants.
- The few La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum reviews we found were extremely favorable.
- The skin identical ingredients designed to maintain skin’s firmness are plenty.
Disadvantages of La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum
- It’s very expensive.
Where to Buy
You can buy La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum at some department store counters, like Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom. Online choices are available as well. The 1 ounce pump retails for $205. We saw it as low as $138.50 at Amazon, but be warned. Some skincare purchases at Amazon have resulted in expired or counterfeit product.
If spending $200 on serum is an option for you, La Prairie Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum is a good choice. Those who’ve used it say that it works, and the ingredient list is impressive. But if spending that kind of money is not something you can swing, you shouldn’t be too terribly disappointed. Dollar for dollar, there are better products available to you.