iS Clinical Firming Complex Review – Does It Work?
iS Clinical Firming Complex Overview
iS Clinical is a higher-priced skincare line that distinguishes itself by not quite requiring a prescription for their products. Allow me to explain. These are over-the-counter skin products, but they attempt to add an air of “professionalism” by requiring that before you purchase products from their website, you have a consultation with one of their professional skincare counselors to make sure you’re getting the right product for your needs. Of course, you don’t have to buy from their website. You can buy from Dermstore, Amazon, or any of a number of online retailers, so it really is more than anything else a marketing gimmick to make the company seem more interesting.
iS Clinical Firming Complex is one of their anti-aging products. It is said to provide both immediate and longterm results like:
- A reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Added smoothness and softness to skin.
- Increased collagen production
- Firming of the skin on your face and decollete.
It’s geared toward maturing skin, though not because it is particularly hydrating, but more because of the other anti-aging benefits, like firming.
iS Clinical Firming Complex Ingredients and How They Work
The formula is loaded with skin plumping hydration, gentle exfoliation, and antioxidant protection:
- Hyaluronic Acid is one of the top listed ingredients. It attracts and binds to water molecules to achieve skin identical hydration and to plump out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin is another skin-identical ingredient to provide moisture.
- Retinol help regenerate new skin cells to keep your skin looking younger and producing more collagen.
- Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates deep into your pores and removes dead, dull skin to reveal the fresher, newer skin.
- Centella Asiatica is a botanical complex filled the power of antioxidants to protect skin from damage caused by sun and the environment.
iS Clinical Firming Complex is meant to be used with an entire iS Clinical anti-aging regimen.
iS Clinical Firming Complex Pros and Cons
Advantages of iS Clinical Firming Complex
- It contains several good anti-aging categories of ingredients.
- The new pump dispenser is sanitary and will maintain the stability of the botanical ingredients.
- Most iS Clinical Firming Complex reviews are favorable.
Disadvantages of iS Clinical Firming Complex
- It’s expensive.
- Several reviewers talk about how iS Clinical Firming Complex burns when you first put it on. Those who mention it don’t seem to mind it, however, and they seem to think this is how they know it’s working.
Where to Buy
You can purchase iS Clinical Firming Complex through the iS Clinical website, but you’ll have to go through a phone consultation first. It’s also available elsewhere online. The 1.7 ounce pump retails fro $124.
iS Clinical Firming Complex is a good product, but I’m not sure that for most people, it would be worth the money. While people seem to like it, they don’t really rave about it. I don’t know about you, but for $124, I want raves! I recommend that you try to get a sample. Maybe that’s the good that can come out of a personal consultation with one of their representatives.