gloConditioning Hydration Cream Overview
Dry and sensitive skin can be very challenging. You want anti-aging benefits in your skincare products, but you also need to start with serious hydration. That’s what gloConditioning Hydration Cream attempts to do. For many customers, it succeeds. So we’re going to take a closer look, see what’s good and what’s not about this stuff, and help you come to a decision about whether or not it’s something you’d like to try.
What gloConditioning Hydration Cream from gloTherapeutics, claims to be is an antioxidant-rich blend of moisturizers that nourishes, strengthens, and protects your skin as you age. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the formula.
gloConditioning Hydration Cream Ingredients and How They Work
The highlighted ingredients in the gloConditioning Hydration Cream formula are:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid. This is a great dual purpose ingredient. It fortifies the skin’s moisture barrier, and it doubles as a powerful antioxidant to protect against free radical damage.
- Collagen which is a crucial part of skin connective support structure. It keeps skin firm and resilient.
- Soy Isoflavones which also do double duty. They are antioxidants to protect against environmental damage, and they are anti-inflammatory to relieve irritation and redness in sensitive skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate which stimulates the production of new skin cells, so lines, wrinkles, and dark spots are less visible.
- D-Beta-Fructan which helps skin retain moisture.
- D-Beta-Glucosamine which exfoliates to brighten up dull skin and hydrates for skin softness.
It is recommended that you use gloConditioning Hydration Cream twice a day after cleansing and applying a gloTherapeutics treatment serum.
gloConditioning Hydration Cream Pros and Cons
We know there are good and bad aspects to all things, so we find it important to weigh both sides before making any kind of decision.
Advantages of gloConditioning Hydration Cream
- It contains a good mix of hydrating, skin-identical, and antioxidant ingredients.
- It’s reasonably priced compared to many of its peer products.
- It’s very hydrating for dry skin, even in winter.
- Most gloConditioning Hydration Cream reviews we found were very favorable.
- The pump dispenser will keep the ingredients stable and effective.
Disadvantages of gloConditioning Hydration Cream
- It may be too heavy for oily or combination skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase gloConditioning Hydration Cream online through the glo website or any of a few other online retailers. The 2 ounce pump retails for $40. We found it for a bit more than $30 at Amazon.
The ingredients, reviews, and price all indicate that for real hydration with anti-aging protection, gloConditioning Hydration Cream is a good value for anyone with dry or sensitive skin.