H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator Overview
Some women simply prefer a gel-like moisturizer. They are generally less heavy, and for anyone with oily, combination, or acne-prone skin, this is huge benefit. If you’ve got very dry skin, heavy creams are probably a better fit for you. The thing about skin is that it takes all kinds. No wonder there are thousands and thousands of anti-aging products. There’s room for everything.
H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator is a gel-like moisturizer that hydrates, nourishes, and protects your skin, while adding a glowing radiance you can really see. This is an updated version of of the H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator for Unisex product, and the reviews are almost all favorable, yet it invokes strong feelings in both directions, so let’s dive right in.
H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator Ingredients and How They Work
There are four key primary components to the H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator formuls:
- The Hydrating Marine Blend combines 3 marine botanicals to provide ultimate hydration with the added benefit of antioxidant protection. It includes Wakame (brown kelp) to energize skin, Sea Lettuce to support the production of collagen and elastin, and Fennel which provides the most antioxidant protection.
- PolyVitamin Profusion which is full of vitamins and nutrients to encourage healthy skin and fight against free radical damage caused by the environment.
- Nutri-Spheres which are tiny beads the hold onto the power of the Polyvitamin Profusion until you are ready to release it onto your skin.
- Light Reflecting Particles to give your skin a youthful, healthy glow.
The directions state that you should rub the gel/cream together in your hands to break up the Nutri-Spheres just before applying to your face. You can use H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator day, or night, or both.
H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator Pros and Cons
Advantages of H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator
- It is oil-free and non-comedogenic.
- Most H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator reviews are positive. Some of the most common remarks are that it is lightweight, it smells good, and it really makes skin look radiant in the immediate term.
Disadvantages of H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator
- Several customers say it is not “ultra” hydrating like advertised.
- Some find the NutriSpheres annoying and hard to break open.
- The jar packaging is unsanitary and won’t maintain the integrity of the ingredients for long. The NutriSpheres may help, but not completely.
- It contains a lot of alcohol, which is just not good for your skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator online or in stores like Ulta. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for $42.
This is one of those products where the best thing we can suggest is that you find a sample or at least use a tester before you decide whether or not to buy. It seems pretty clear that it’s not the best option for dry or very dry skin, but it may be just right for other skin types. H2O+ Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator is sort of a “love it or hate it” type anti-aging cream, so it would be best to find out which side you’re on before spending $42.