HydraKate Line Release Face Serum Overview
There’s anti-aging skincare to help slow down and prevent the intrusion of time on your face. And there’s makeup to help minimize the appearance of said intrusion once it has taken place. More and more, however, we’re finding products that fall somewhere in the middle between these categories. HydraKate Line Release Face Serum is one of these products. It’s technically skincare, but its effect is decidedly cosmetic in nature.
HydraKate Line Release Face Serum is an anti-aging serum that attempts to minimize the look of deep lines and wrinkles, specifically those caused by facial expressions. It moisturizes, tightens, and tones, so that you can look your best. It also, however, has ingredients to provide your skin with longer term anti-aging benefits.
HydraKate Line Release Face Serum works as both a quick fix for wrinkles, and a long term repair and preventative serum. As such, it has ingredients that work both ways:
- Leuphasyl is the primary temporary wrinkle fixing ingredient. It’s a pentapeptide (like Argiriline) that relaxes facial muscles to prevent expression lines like Botox without the needles.
- Sodium Hyaluronate works both temporarily and long term by attracting and binding moisture in the skin. It plumps up wrinkles in the short term, and provides lasting hydration to prevent them in the future.
- Peptides work to the future by stimulating the production of collagen so skin’s connective tissue can repair itself and remain resilient and youthful looking. Glycerin moisturizes for a smooth canvas now and fewer wrinkles later.
You should use HydraKate Line Release Face Serum twice a day, morning and night, before applying your moisturizer. It is meant to be appropriate for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive.
HydraKate Line Release Face Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of HydraKate Line Release Face Serum
- It has short and long term benefits.
- There are plenty of HydraKate Line Release Face Serum reviews showing happy customers who love this product.
- It doesn’t irritate skin.
Disadvantages of HydraKate Line Release Face Serum
- It’s expensive.
- It’s wrinkle relaxing properties are temporary.
- Some reviewers complain that they don’t like the scent.
- We’ve seen some reviewers comment that the anti-wrinkle effect is extremely temporary in that it only lasts a few hours at most.
Where to Buy
There are lots of sources for HydraKate Line Release Face Serum, both online and in stores. You can get it at beauty supply stores, like Sephora. It’s sold at department stores like Nordstrom. You can find it online. And it’s also available on QVC home shopping channel. Most everywhere, it sells for about $150 an ounce.
We like where HydraKate Line Release Face Serum is going, but we’re just not sure it makes it all the way there. If you’re going to pay $150 for an additional product to add to your skin care routine, we think that product ought to be something really extraordinary. HydraKate Line Release Face Serum is good, but it’s not extraordinary. We recommend you reserve that extra cash for something that really lives up to and beyond its promise.