Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel Review – Does It Work?
Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel Overview
Exfoliation is great for all skin types. A glycolic acid peel is a very popular way to get great results. You can go to a salon or doctor’s office to get it done professionally, or you can buy a kit to get it done at home. Historically, at home versions haven’t offered the same effectiveness as what you can get professionally. Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel aims to change that.
Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel, with 30% glycolic acid, is 5 times stronger than other at home glycolic peel products. But at the same time, it doesn’t cause irritation or redness. In fact, in 2010, Allure Magazine chose Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel as its Beauty Breakthrough winner. And research has found that:
- 100% of participants showed improvements in brightness.
- 70% of participants found their skin to be softer and smoother.
- 70% of participants found their skin to be firmer and more toned.
Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel Ingredients and How They Work
By far, the one primary ingredient in Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel is 30% Glycolic Acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid that sloughs off the outer layer of skin revealing the newer, smoother skin beneath. It also encourages cell turnover so new skin is forever being regenerated.
The rest of the ingredients are primarily there to help prevent and soothe irritation.
- Acai Oil contains antioxidants to heal and protect skin and fatty acids to nourish.
- Glycerin is a powerful skin hydrator.
- L-Arginine encourages circulation which promotes skin cell turnover and stimulates protein production which speeds skin healing.
When you buy Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel, 4 applications come in the box. Each application is loaded into a 2 chamber syringe. You push the plunger and the 2 sides mix together in the palm of your hand. As it starts to warm, apply it to your face and neck, and leave it on for 10 minutes. The peel is self neutralizing so you simply rinse it off with warm water when the time is up.
Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel Pros and Cons
Advantages of Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel
- It’s stronger than other over the counter peels.
- It’s gentle and non-irritating.
- The applicator makes it simple to use.
- There are no parabens, sulfates, or petrochemicals.
- There’s a 30 day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel
- It can get expensive if you use it weekly.
- The Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel reviews from customers are very mixed.
- Some women swear by it, while others say it does absolutely nothing.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel at Sephora or online at the Advanced Home Actives website. The price is pretty consistently $78 for a box containing 4 treatments. If you buy it directly from Advanced Home Actives, you’re covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Glycolic peels can offer real benefits for all skin types. Radiant skin, fewer wrinkles, smooth canvas, even tone, minimized scars. What’s not to love? And if you can get these kinds of results at home for a fraction of the cost of going to the salon, all the better, right? With the mixed reviews for Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel, we have to recommend that you simply try it yourself. The potential benefit is too great to pass up. And if it doesn’t work out, return it for a refund and keep watching out for the next great anti-aging breakthrough.