Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid Review – Is It Effective?
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid Overview
The Dr. Brandt Time Arrest line is specifically formulated to combat the loss of elasticity that comes with age. You’ve heard of turkey neck. Well, that’s a bit on the extreme end of the spectrum, but ultimately it’s what we’re talking about here.
As your skin ages, it loses collagen and elastin, and the strong network of connective fibers grows weak. Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid is a lightweight daily moisturizer that promises to recapture your youthful facial contour by reinforcing your skin’s structure and strengthening the blood vessels just underneath. It firms and tightens skin, makes it appear lifted, and provides a great, line-free base for makeup.
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid Ingredients and How They Work
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid is formulated first and foremost with Dr. Brandt’s Age Reversing Platinum Technology, which is what allows the needed ingredients to go deeply and directly into the skin right where they are needed for repair and restoration. Platinum Nanoparticles are bonded with the active skin repairing molecules to improve both the solubility and effectiveness of the latter.
So what exactly is this Platinum Technology delivering to your skin that’s so effective?
- Platinum Heptapeptide which increases the syntheses of collagen for improved skin texture.
- Hydroxyprolisilane CN which encourages cell renewal.
- Mamaku Vital Essence which increases cell division to strengthen the inner layer of skin.
- D.S.H. CN which is a derivative of hyaluronic acid, a potent hydrator that increases water content of cells.
- Isocell Life which prevents water loss.
- Capillisil HC which strengthens capillaries and reduces abnormal fatty deposits under the eyes to decrease the appearance of under eye bags.
- Sweet Pea which helps to firm and tighten skin.
- Essenskin which fortifies aging, fragile skin.
- Dynalift which tightens and smooths skin.
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid is lightweight and works well for every day use under makeup.
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid Pros and Cons
Advantages of Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid
- It’s lightweight formula is non-greasy.
- It provides an immediate lifting and smoothing as well as longer term benefits.
- A little goes a long way.
- Most Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid reviews from customers that we found were positive.
Disadvantages of Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid
- It’s expensive.
- It doesn’t have antioxidants.
- Some Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid reviews mention that the texture is a bit sticky.
Where to Buy
You can buy Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid online or in stores like Sephora. The price ranges from about $72 to $90 for a 1 oz pump. While several reviews mention that a little goes a long way, we didn’t find any specific information on how long one pump is expected to last.
One of the most important factors we consider when deciding whether or not to recommend a product is value. If something is particularly expensive, we expect more from it. Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid costs $90 an ounce, so we’re expecting a lot. In the end, we don’t think there’s anything in this stuff that justifies the cost. There are definitely some expensive skincare products that we think are worth (almost) every penny. Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid is not one of them.