Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream Overview
Okay, it’s a funny name for a skincare company – Green People. And while it is of course referring to natrual, organic, environmentally friendly products and ingredients, we can’t help but wonder if it’s a warning to us earthlings that the martians are coming.
Well if the martians are coming, we’ll want to look our best for our visitors, and show them how well we’ve taken care of our planet, so Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream might just help us kill those two birds with one stone. It’s a rich, nourishing eye cream that helps your skin retain moisture and look plump and fresh, while carefully chosen antioxidants protect it from the damage done by sun and other environmental hazards.
Of course, Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream is natural and organic, vegan and not tested on animals. What they do include is:
- Avocado to soothe and nourish, as well as provide some antioxidant protection.
- Seaweed to provide great natural hydration. It can also firm and tighten skin as well, making wrinkles appear less noticeable.
- Everlasting Flower and Evening Primrose which provide antioxidant protection for your most delicate skin.
- Shea Butter, Squalene, and Glycerin for emollience and hydration.
- Several more botanical extracts for further antioxidant protection.
You should apply Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream each night by dabbing it around the eye contour and gently massaging it in until it’s absorbed.
Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream Pros and Cons
We find that looking at the best and worst aspects of a product gives us a really good idea of how well it is likely to work for us.
Advantages of Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- It’s affordable.
- There are tons of great Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream reviews from customers saying how hydrating it is and how great it works on sensitive skin.
Disadvantages of Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream
- It’s missing some anti-aging ingredients we like to see, like those that help rebuild skin’s support structure.
- It doesn’t address dark circles or under-eye puffiness.
Where to Buy
Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream is made and primarily sold in the UK, but you can also get it delivered here to the States. The 10 ml tube sells for about $14.35.
If dryness and sensitivity are your primary issues for the skin around your eyes, go with Green People Rejuvenating Eye Cream. The emollience and antioxidants will provide what you need. If you’ve got other issues, like dark circles, puffiness, or lines and wrinkles, you may need something with a little more gusto.