iS Clinical Eye Complex Review
iS Clinical Eye Complex Overview
In the sleek silver pump with blue accents, iS Clinical Eye Complex definitely look the part of a serious solution to the difficult skin problems that occur around the eyes. The packaging just screams effective. So bravo iS Clinical for that. Of course, what’s really important is whether or not it performs as advertised, and that remains to be seen.
What iS Clinical Eye Complex advertises is that it is uniquely formulated to:
- Hydrate, smooth and protect your most delicate skin.
- Decrease swelling and under-eye puffiness.
- Minimize dark circles.
- Increase skin’s elasticity.
- It’s even great as a lip treatment.
These are great promises, so if this sleek looking eye cream can deliver, we’re sold. So the first thing we need to do is check out the formula.
iS Clinical Eye Complex Ingredients and How They Work
In attempt to achieve such lofty goals, the formula includes:
- Sodium Hyaluronate which is skin identical hydration that attracts and binds to water molecules for moisture and for plumping out wrinkles and lines.
- Gycerin for even more skin identical moisture to keep skin smooth and soft.
- Aloe to calm and soothe the irritated eye area skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate to encourage new skin cell generation.
- Botanical antioxidants and Vitamin E to protect skin against free radical damage.
- Sugar Cane Extract to provide gentle exfoliation.
You should apply iS Clinical Eye Complex twice daily by dabbing a small amount onto the skin under your eyes.
iS Clinical Eye Complex Pros and Cons
There are two sides to everything, and we always like to make sure we’ve covered both before we’re done.
Advantages of iS Clinical Eye Complex
- It contains several effective anti-aging ingredients.
- Some iS Clinical Eye Complex reviews we’ve seen are highly favorable, saying that results are great and that they’re quick.
Disadvantages of iS Clinical Eye Complex
- It’s expensive.
- Some of the ingredients, like bitter orange, my be irritating to skin.
- There are a few reviewers who comment that the cream just isn’t hydrating enough.
Where to Buy
You can purchase iS Clinical Eye Complex online thought the iS Clinical website where the ½ ounce pump sells for $72. Amazon’s got it a bit cheaper, but make sure you’re dealing with a reputable seller.
For anyone with dry to very dry skin, and around the eyes this is a lot of women, you might be better off skipping iS Clinical Eye Complex. It’s not very emollient, and it may not be hydrating enough for many. Other than that, the only real issue is cost. If $72 is not too much for you, I’d say give it a go.