Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex Review
Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex Overview
Supermodel Iman has a line of primarily makeup products, but she’s got some skin care included in it as well. One thing to note is that it’s surprisingly affordable. The product we’re looking at today is called Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex. It’s a daily moisturizer that hydrates and smooths, leaves skin supple, and protects against the damages of the sun. The question is, how well does this affordable option accomplish these goals?
One of the best ways to find out, and what we always to first, is look at the ingredients included in the formula.
Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex Ingredients and How They Work
In addition to the active SPF 15 sun protection, we found:
- Sodium Hyaluronate to hydrate and plump skin so you look smoother and even dewy.
- Glycerin to provide hydration that matches that of your own skin’s natural moisture.
- Vitamin E for antioxidant protection.
- Aloe Vera to calm and soothe skin and combat irritation.
- Vitamin C for radiance and antioxidant protection.
- Hydrolyzed Silk for smoothness.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein for added hydration.
- Apricot Fruit Extract for even further antioxidant protection against free radical damage.
Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex is a day cream, so you should apply it each morning after cleansing, toning, and treating your skin. With an SPF of 15, you should apply something stronger if you’re planning to spend much time in the sun.
Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex
- Though we didn’t find many, the Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex reviews we did find were very favorable, most noting that it leaves your skin looking radiant.
- It’s affordable.
- It provides several good anti-aging ingredients in a rich, emollient cream.
- The tube packaging is sanitary and will keep the ingredients effective.
Disadvantages of Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex
- With SPF 15, it may lead to a false notion that you’re 100% protected against the sun. This simply isn’t true. SPF 15 is perfect for every day living, but if you plan to spend much time outdoors, you’ll need more.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex online or in stores like Target. The 3 ounce tube sells for about $16.
For the money, Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex is definitely something you’ll want to try. If you don’t have dry skin, you may find it too heavy, but otherwise, it’s a great, affordable, daily option.
This was a trash review and poor rating! You didn’t provide a real reason for the cons. SPF 15 is perfect for everyday use. This was not advertised for the adventurous or tedious outdoor activity. There was no false notion, you’re just assuming that people can’t do their own research about the proper sunscreen to use outdoors. Which by the way, SPF 30 is the preferred highest with only a few percentage difference above SPF 15
Are you joking? What part of my review trashed it and gave it a poor rating – I gave it a good recommendation and made it clear that’s it’s not a sunscreen you’d want to use if you would be spending any ample amount of time in the sun. I live in Florida and 15 is a joke….
“For the money, Iman Time Control All Day Moisture Complex is definitely something you’ll want to try. If you don’t have dry skin, you may find it too heavy, but otherwise, it’s a great, affordable, daily option.” <---- this, is what you call a positive review overall. Gimme a break.