Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream Review – Revolutionary?
Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream Overview
Well you’ve got to hand it to Goldfaden. They’ve really come up with something different. The company was created by Dr Gary Goldfaden, a dermatologist with the notion that the best thing for healthy skin is a healthy lifestyle. According to the claims, Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream goes a step further by actually helping you get a good night’s sleep. We found it to be an odd claim too, so we looked into it a little more deeply.
Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream Ingredients and How They Work
Along with some of the more typical wrinkle cream ingredients Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream contains some ingredients usually thought of as dietary supplements used to help you get a good night’s sleep. Here are the “typical” ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid – a potent hydrator that gives skin the moisture it needs and plumps up skin to minimize the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil – a good moisturizer that also provides nourishment to skin.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant that protects skin from free radical damage due to age and environmental factors and at the same time nourishes skin.
- Squalene – a moisturizing yet non-greasy oil to help hydrate the skin.
These are all good ingredients for a healthy skin night cream, but Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream goes further when it adds its relaxation ingredients:
- Melatonin – a natural sleep aid supplement.
- GABA – a natural supplement used for anxiety relief.
- MSM – a supplement used to relieve joint pain and stress.
So Goldfaden would have you believe that it not only nourishes and replenishes your skin in the conventional way, but that it also helps you get a better night’s sleep so you give your skin time and space to replenish and heal itself while you enjoy a restful night.
Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream
- There are some good moisturizing ingredients in the formula.
- It is an interesting idea.
Disadvantages of Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream
- There are no clinical tests showing that the sleep supplements can work topically.
- There are no specific wrinkle reducing ingredients.
- It is expensive.
- We couldn’t find any independent Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream reviews from customers.
- There is some confusion about the company, and it is possible that this product is no longer being made.
Where to Buy
Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream is currently available through a few online sources, such as Amazon. A 1oz pump costs $70. Recently, the Goldfaden company has reorganized, and is no longer making many of the products it used to. The company is now Goldfaden MD. They’ve changed the packaging, and Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream is no longer mentioned on the website. The change is new enough, however, that there is still plenty of this nighttime wrinkle cream available for now.
It seems as though the writing is on the wall for Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream. While it was a clever idea, we couldn’t find any science to back it up. Add that to the price, the fact that there are no customer reviews, and the additional fact that the company up and left it behind, and we’d say you probably ought not to get involved with Goldfaden Sleep Renewal Night Cream.