Finulite is advertised by its manufacturer as being the latest discovery in the long lasting fight of women across the globe against cellulite. However, as with any other product, you need to see if the product is a good fit for you, or is it just another formula that seems to work only for some and not for everyone. It must be noted that Finulite seems to enjoy great popularity with female customers, the vast majority of positive individual reviews being the best proof. Whether this product is the miracle maker it pretends to be or not, you can find out by reading this review.
According to the manufacturer, the double formula Finulite uses (one for the mornings, and one for the evenings) works towards destroying cellulite for good, and does not, like other similar products, only smooth the skin, providing just a temporary relief from the orange peel aspect that women loathe so much. One formula works towards detoxification, as the official website of Finulite shows, and it contains ingredients such as methysilanol, theophylline alginate, coffee Arabica extract, and citrus medica limonum.
Coffee and citrus extracts are usually found in products used against cellulite, because of their astringent effect, that causes the skin to look smoother and healthier. The other formula is used for rejuvenation purposes, and it contains organic oils, like lavender oil, rosemary oil, lemon oil, along with root extracts, renowned, according to the manufacturer, for their properties of reducing skin aging and wrinkles.
- It does not only modifies the aspect of the skin, it also attacks the mechanism of producing new cellulite, which means that long term usage can lead to a deeper improvement of how your skin looks
- The formulas have a nice smell, unlike other similar products that are often discarded by customers because of their unpleasant odor, that remains on the skin for many hours of the day
- Finulite provides quick fast results, only two or three weeks of usage being enough to show the first improvements in skin aspect
- It does not offer just a temporary solution, but it is also a long term ally in fighting cellulite
- Some customers complain that Finulite bottles are really small, which means that you will have to spend some money and buy more bottles until seeing the first results.
- Not everybody is happy with the formulas sweet smell
- According to some customers, Finulite is a good product, but, by far, it is not the miracle maker the manufacturer tries to make it out to be
Where to Buy Finulite
Finulite can be purchased from the official website www.finulite.com. Adding the product to your cart is simple, and only a few clicks are needed to place your order. You can also purchase Finulite from www.amazon.com, where you can also read the reviews left by other users, as well as from affiliate websites selling it.
Finulite is considered a great formula for combating cellulite by the vast majority of consumers that have already tried it. However, you should keep in mind that the product will not work unless you are willing to dedicate a lot of time to dieting and exercising, as well as religiously applying the product, as per recommended instructions. As opposed to other similar products, Finulite seems to have a richer list of ingredients, and the fact that its formula claims to be scientifically engineered may give customers a boost of confidence in its properties.
Have You Used Finulite? If so, leave your review below!
It works well.
Over the last year, I have lost weight and added a steady yet modest work out regimen to my life including weights and cardio. I was hoping to lose all the cellulite with the weight, but that didn't happen. I got to the lowest weight I could with still being healthy, and even though a lot of the cellulite smoothed out as my body toned, there is still plenty. I know it's not all in a creme, but at this point I am willing to try whatever can reasonably help.
At first I saw no difference. Going on 4 weeks, there still really wasn't much happening. This is when I decided to buy the finulite massage mitt. I use it in the steam sauna shower at the gym ( the heat really opens things up) and also in hot showers at home.
This mitt and the massaging action really opens up the skin to receive the cream and I also noticed a big difference in how smoothed out my skin was right after the massage! My skin really looks it's smoothest ever after these shower massages! How much the cream is affecting that, I don't really know, but in the end, there is enough improvement for me to continue the practice and have hope that this, combined with my healthier diet and exercise, will over time keep improving my skin.