Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour Overview
Just reading the product description for Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour is exciting. If it can be believed, this stuff will take years off of your appearance by targeting wrinkles, lines, sagging, bags, puffiness, and dark circles. Even more exciting, Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour has been clinically studied and the results were quite good. Of the participants, after 4 weeks time:
- 97% saw a reduction in puffiness.
- 97% saw improved hydration.
- 94% noted that their skin looked brighter.
- 88% saw an increase in firmness.
- 81% noted reduced crow’s feet.
- 81% said they looked younger.
- 75% noted that their skin appeared lifted.
Of course, a look at the formula is necessary before we simply jump right on the bandwagon.
Some of what you’ll find in the Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour formula is:
- Maltobionic Acid which is a polyhydroxy acid that sloughs away the outer layers of dead skin. This allows for the generation of new cells which make skin firmer, brighter, more resilient, and smoother.
- Caffeine addresses under eye puffiness.
- Chamomile and Ginger soothe and calm the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a skin-identical hydrator. It attracts water molecules and then bonds to them, plumping out lines and making skin look dewy.
- Optical Diffusers deflect the light away from the area, making dark circles appear to disappear.
Recommended (and studied) use is twice a day after cleansing. They note that you may feel a slight tingling sensation after applying. This should go away shortly.
Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour Pros and Cons
Advantages of Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour
- It’s got plenty of skin communicating ingredients to help improve the look of your skin.
- The pump dispenser will keep the ingredients intact.
Disadvantages of Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour
- There are not many Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour reviews to help us determine how effective it is. The ones we found are mixed.
- It’s expensive.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour at Ulta which is good because you can try a tester first. The ½ ounce pump retails for $75 so if you get a chance to try first, you should take it.
Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour seems like a great product. We just wish we had more customer feedback to go on. Definitely try it if you come across a free sample or tester. Then you can make the most informed decision on whether or not it’s worth the splurge.