EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer Overview
You may have seen EltaMD products at your dermatologist’s office. Many doctors recommend and dispense this brand. But don’t let that fool you. These products do not require a prescription and are readily available for purchase online.
EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer is a very well-liked daily moisturizer that uses the latest hydration technologies to provide real and lasting moisture to all skin types, including sensitive. The promise of EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer is that it’s lightweight, oil-free, and that if used daily, it will improve the tone and texture of your skin while ensuring all day moisture.
The two featured ingredients in the EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer formula are Willow Bark and Niacinamide.
- Willow Bark stimulates cell turnover so skin is constantly improving.
- Niacinamide protects skin’s moisture barrier and improves skin tone and color for increased radiance.
Additionally, you’ll find Glycerin for skin-identical hydration, Allantoin to protect skin’s moisture barrier, and Vitamin C for antioxidant protection.
EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer Pros and Cons
We always like to make sure we consider both sides of the products we review. For that reason, we make a list of what’s good and what’s bad and compare the two before coming to a conclusion.
Advantages of EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer
- It’s oil-free, lightweight, and non-comedogenic so it’s great for normal and oily skin. The EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer reviews we’ve seen bear this out. Several customers comment on how it makes their skin hydrated without breaking them out.
- The airless pump dispenser keeps the ingredients intact.
- The improvement of the moisture barrier helps lock in moisture and plump up skin.
- It’s only slightly more expensive than drugstore moisturizers.
- EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer is recommended by doctors.
Disadvantages of EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer
- It contains no sunscreen even though it’s a daytime formula made by a company known for its sunscreen products.
- Some reviewers say it pills up if you apply other products on top.
Where to Buy
EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer is available for purchase through several online retailers. The 1.7 ounce pump retails for $30. Amazon’s got it for considerably less.
Especially is you have oily skin that’s prone to breakouts, EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer is a great product. We wish it had sunscreen and more antioxidants, but it’s a great oil-free all-day hydrating moisturizer.