Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum Overview
According to legend, Erno Laszlo was a Hungarian dermatologist who treated wealthy women and royalty who hung on his every recommendation. The truth of that legend is highly questionable, but his legacy lives on in the skincare company that bears his name. The brand has many loyal followers so we’ve chosen to look at Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum for this review.
The promise of Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum is that it can remove the environmental damage that’s accumulated over the years. It repairs and protects your skin, bringing back youthful resilience and vitality. And it leaves your skin smooth, hydrated, and elastic with an even tone and fewer lines and wrinkles.
The formula for Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum is made up of antioxidants, Vitamins, skin strengtheners and cell communicating ingredients:
- Pomegranate and Vitamins B, C and E are all antioxidants that help repair current, and protect against future, environmental damage. They also have the ability to nourish and hydrate.
- Yeast Extract encourages youthful communication between cells so skin can build and repair itself. It also functions as an antioxidant to fight against free radical damage.
- Glycosaminoglycans are excellent at binding to water so they hydrate, plump, and firm the skin.
- Dermaxyl gears up cell communication and repairs age-related damage.
It is recommended that you use Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum each morning and night after cleansing and toning. You should allow it time to absorb (about a minute should do) before moving on to the next step.
Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum Pros and Cons
Making a list of the benefits and drawbacks inherent in using a product is a helpful way to make a well thought out purchasing decision.
Advantages of Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum
- It contains antioxidants and skin building ingredients.
- There are plenty of favorable Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum reviews from devoted customers.
- A little goes a long way.
Disadvantages of Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum
- It’s expensive.
- We saw plenty of Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum reviews complaining that it smells awful.
- The amount of fragrance may cause irritation.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum at several high end department stores, including Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. You can also find it online at the Erno Laszlo website and Amazon. The 1.7 ounce pump sells for $125.
Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Serum is probably a quite an effective antioxidant serum. Ultimately, however, you can find something better or at least just as effective, for considerably less money. As is often the case with expensive products, you’re best bet is to try to get a sample first, so if you love it, at least you already know it before spending that much money.