Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel Overview
Based on their discovery of breakthrough patented ingredient Alguronic Acid, the team of Biotechnology experts at Algenist have created a line of products that claims to have some serious anti-aging credibility. This ingredient comes from a particular strain of algae, and it forms the basis of their heralded new product, Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel.
Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel lays claim to some serious benefits. Among them:
- Visibly firm and lifted eye contours
- Rebuilt and stronger skin density
- Tightened skin around the eyes
- Restored skin elasticity.
- Reduced puffiness and dark circles
Algenist studied 100 women using Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel twice daily. They found that within 10 days, they found that over 80% of participants noticed lifted and strengthened skin around the eyes. And within 28 days, 90% noted firmed and strengthened skin.
We’ve read a lot of customer reviews as well, and find this product to be very promising. Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel reviews are almost universally positive. That’s what prompted us to dig deeper. Here’s what else we found.
Like all Algenist products, Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel begins with Alguronic Acid which is said to encourage skin cell regeneration, boost the synthesis of elastin, inhibit the formation of melanin, and protect skin cells from UV damage. There are plenty of additional ingredients of note as well:
- Pro-Peptide 3 is a combination of peptides known to help the skin produce natural proteins necessary for firmed and toned skin.
- Caffeine which improves circulation and decreases inflammation while it strengthens fragile skin.
- Chamomile soothes and calms the skin around the eyes.
- Alfalfa Seed Extract reduces signs of fatigue, including puffiness, around the eyes.
- Vitamin E and other Antioxidants to help prevent and reverse the damage to skin caused by free radicals.
The women in the study used Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel twice a day, morning and night. That’s what’s recommended by both Algenist and most of the customers who wrote reviews.
Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel Pros and Cons
Advantages of Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel
- It goes on smooth and silky, not sticky like some gels can.
- It reduces puffiness.
- Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel reviews are almost universally favorable.
- Many say that it does indeed provide a lift to the skin.
- Pump packaging will keep the active ingredients intact.
- You may be able to get a sample or at least try a tester at Sephora.
Disadvantages of Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel
- It’s a bit pricey.
Where to Buy
Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel is available locally at Sephora. You can also get it through QVC and online at the Algenist website and Amazon. The ½ ounce pump sells for $68 just about everywhere. That’s a little steep for many of us. And unfortunately, we didn’t find any discussion about how a little goes a long way. Hopefully, that is the case.
We have to admit to being very intrigued by Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel. With its successful consumer testing and near universal customer appeal, how can it not be worth trying? As is always the case with the more expensive products, we advise that you try to find a sample first. Your best bet would probably be Sephora, especially because there doesn’t seem to be much price variation at all.