Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion Review
Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion Overview
Back in 1927, Dr. Erno Laszlo started the first dermatologist created skin care line ever, and he wooed tons of famous starlets to fill out his client list. He had everyone from Ava Gardner to Marilyn Monroe. He even had Jackie Kennedy who was a big fan of his Black Sea Mud soap. That was then and this is now, and now, Erno Laszlo has his Hollywood Collection to commemorate some of those famously beautiful women who used his line way back when.
Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion is part of this collection, and is inspired by the timeless beauty of Grace Kelly. It provides 24-hour moisture while improving clarity and radiance, so you look simply your best, always. Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion comes in a sleek black jar, and has a rich, creamy texture. According to customer reviews, its silky smooth texture is lovely and a great moisturizer. So let’s take a look at what goes into it.
Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion Ingredients and How They Work
The signature ingredient would have to be the Tourmaline. But really all it does is improve the absorption of the remaining ingredients so they get deep into the layers of skin where they are needed.
And these other ingredients are:
- Watermelon Fruit Extract to hydrate skin and provide antioxidant protection for your cells against free radical damage.
- Glycerin for skin identical hydration.
- Vitamin D for further antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin C to increase radiance and improve skin tone, as well as to provide antioxidant protection.
Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion is meant to be used as your go to moisturizer both morning and night, after cleansing, toning, and treating your skin.
Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion Pros and Cons
Advantages of Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion
- It is nicely hydrating.
- It has a smooth, silky texture.
- There are plenty of favorable Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion reviews from customers who love it.
Disadvantages of Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion
- It’s expensive.
- The fact that it is packaged in a jar means that the antioxidant and vitamin ingredient will not remain stable after opening.
- Though the price has come down, it is still expensive.
Where to Buy
You can buy Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion online or in department stores. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for $87.50 (down from $125).
While Erno Laszlo Refresh Moisture Infusion seems like a nice moisturizer, there doesn’t seem to be anything so great about it that it’s worth spending $87.50. For that kind of money, we would hope for more than good hydration.