Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream Overview
They say that night time is when your cells are most receptive to any kind of treatment, so Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream takes advantage of this best time by adjusting to your skin’s needs and providing for them. At the same time, it hydrates, replenishes, and strengthens skin. Add in the fact that it encourages skin cell regeneration, and if this stuff does what they say it does, we may just have a keeper here.
We hunted down a whole bunch of Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream reviews written by customers who’ve used it and what we found is a lot of mixed responses. Some people love it. Some hated it. And for all sorts of reasons that don’t exactly make sense when taken together. So we’ll start at the beginning and end up determining whether or not Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream is right for you.
The primary advantage of Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream is that it is adaptive. It gets this power from the Prickly Pear Extract, which is known to be able to adapt to extremely diverse climate changes. Added to this are:
- Lotus flower which is rich in Vitamins C and D.
- Marula Oil which hydrates and provides antioxidant protection.
- Argan Oil which is a rare oil that lessens stretch marks, nourishes skin, and provides antioxidant protection as well.
You should use Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream at night after cleansing and before bed. This is when it has a chance to really get to work.
Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream
- There are plenty of positive Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream reviews from customers who say it makes their skin soft, plump, and smooth, even if they’re sensitive.
- It contains antioxidants which protect and heal skin from environmental damage.
Disadvantages of Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream
- According to several reviews, Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream has a horrible smell.
- It’s more expensive than drug store brands, though not outrageously so.
- Some users say it simply doesn’t work.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream online or through QVC. The 1.7 ounce tube sells for about $67.
Aside from the smell, I’d say the reviews for Elemis Maximum Replenish Night Cream are pretty positive. But a smell like “paint stripper” (which is what I read several times) is hard to get past. Ultimately the best option would be a sample, so you can determine whether or not it works and whether or not you’re bothered by the scent.