Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream Overview
Combination skin is tough to get a handle on. And it’s so common too. The best products are not too heavy and oily, but still provide moisture. Now add in sensitivity to your skin profile, and your range of options becomes significantly more narrow.
Well, Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream is one contender. It’s designed to be the twice daily moisturizer for sensitive combination skin. It efffectively balances oily areas, hydrates dry patches, and calms sensitivity so your skin is radiant, controlled, and beautiful. Those are the promises, but if you take a quick look for customer reviews, you’ll find that lots of women are not happy with this product. Let’s see if we can figure out why.
Dr. Hauschka products are just as known for what they don’t contain as what they do. You won’t find mineral oils, chemical fragrances, parabens, or silicones in this line. What you will find in Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream is:
- Melissa (or Lemon Balm) Extract, which helps skin balance between the opposing forces of oily, dry, and sensitive skin.
- Carrot and English Daisy Extracts as natural herbal antioxidants to protect skin against the damages of the environment.
- Tapioca Starch which absorbs excess oil.
- Natural oils to hydrate and soothe.
You should use Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream both morning and night to help maintain the moisture balance for your combination skin.
Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream Pros and Cons
As you know, there are good and bad aspects to all things. Here’s where we list those out in order to determine which side wins out.
Advantages of Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream
- It is all natural.
- It strikes a balance between the dry areas of your skin and the oily ones that tend to overproduce sebum.
- It smells like lemons.
Disadvantages of Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream
- According to several Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream reviews, it can be irritating, and it can especially cause breakouts.
- It contains a lot of alcohol which can irritate and damage skin.
- It contains too many oils for oily skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream through several online retailers. The 1 ounce tube sells for $39.95 just about everywhere we looked.
There are just too many customers complaining that Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream made them break out badly. For that reason, I would simply recommend that you just stay away.