Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream Overview
Fresh started as a line of luxury bath soaps in 1991. They quickly gained a following, expanded, got bought out by Sephora’s parent company, and now they make all kinds of skincare products with a focus on natural ingredients.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream is the product of theirs that we’re looking at today. It doesn’t promise to address dark circles and puffiness (which is a bit of a disappointment when it comes to eye creams). Instead, it focuses on reducing fine lines and wrinkles and making you look younger by firming up that fragile skin.
Refreshingly, Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream has been researched and clinically tested. The results are as follows:
- Fine lines and wrinkles were reduced up to 36%.
- Skin’s hydration improved by up to 79%.
- Skin smoothness increased by up to 35%.
The highlighted ingredients in the Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream formula are:
- Black Tea Ferment (aka Kombucha). This is a strong antioxidant to defend against the free radical damage that causes wrinkles and lines.
- Lychee Seed Extract. This has antioxidant properties as well as the ability to support skin’s own natural collagen producing mechanism.
- Firming Polysaccharides which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Active Complex of Peptides and Antioxidants (including Tetrapeptide-7 and Vitamin E) to help reduce puffiness.
Recommended use is night and/or day time after cleansing. Simply dot it under the eye and smooth it outward toward the outer corners of the eye.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream
- It’s got plenty of antioxidants.
- It’s been clinically tested.
- You can get it at Sephora.
- The tube packaging will keep the antioxidant ingredients intact.
Disadvantages of Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream
- It’s expensive.
- There are plenty of Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream reviews from disappointed customers who say they just didn’t see any results.
- Some say it smells like pickles.
Where to Buy
You can find Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream online or in Sephora stores. The half ounce tube retails for $65.
If you value antioxidants in your eye cream, you should consider using Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream. It’s got plenty and they’ll remain effective thanks to the tube packaging. Go to Sephora and give it try. It’s a little pricey, but if you like it enough, it could be worth it.