Elite Skin Age Defying System Overview
At some point, we all decide it’s time to do something about our aging skin. You may look in the mirror and see bags under your eyes, deep creases over your brow, smile lines around your mouth, and even the dreaded turkey neck. If you’re looking for skin care products to help more than one area, you have plenty of choices. You could spend lots of time seeking out individual wrinkle creams to treat each separate issue. Or you could save yourself a lot of time and money by opting for a comprehensive system to attack your aging skin on all fronts. Elite Skin offers that with their 3 piece Elite Skin Age Defying System. The Elite Skin Company creates all of their products in a state of the art facility in Miami, using clinically tested ingredients. Each of the three components targets a specific area of the face and neck, and attempts to solve the problems associated with it.
- Elite Eye Serum targets problems specific to the skin around the eyes with several pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Argireline is a peptide that works to relax the facial muscles, much like the effect of Botox. Haloxyl and Eyeliss work together to increase circulation and decrease fluid retention which can cause dark circles and bags. Additionally, they’ve added the highly regarded Matrixyl3000, a powerful peptide that encourages the creation of collagen for increased firmness and elasticity.
- Elite Wrinkle Eraser is a cream designed to combat wrinkles all over the face. It contains Argiline and Matrixyl3000, as well as alpha-lipoic acid, a powerful anti-oxidant proven to reduce pores and smooth the texture of the skin, and Leuphasyl which increases the effectiveness of Argiline.
- Elite Neck & Chest V-Covery is formulated to firm up the skin of the neck and chest, which tends to suffer from sun damage and wrinkles faster than other skin. In addition to Matrixyl3000, it contains Lipocare to release fatty lipids around the neck and Essenskin which has been shown to increase skin elasticity and density.
Elite Skin Care recommends that you use all three products included in the Elite Skin Age Defying System twice daily for 60 days to see best results.
Elite Skin Age Defying System Pros and Cons
- Elite Skin Age Defying System uses pharmaceutical grade ingredients and follows all FDA guidelines when manufacturing their products.
- Elite Skin Age Defying System is fairly affordable at $129 for a 60-day supply of three distinct formulations.
- Elite Skin is easy to contact and provides a customer service phone number on their website.
- While Elite Skin offers a 30-day money back guarantee, it does not apply to opened products. If you try their products and are not satisfied, they offer a free replacement product, but not a refund. Additionally, if you do return an unopened product, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Where to Buy Elite Skin Age Defying System
Elite Skin Age Defying System is available from the Elite Skin website as well as at Amazon for $129 plus shipping from both locations. From time to time, the website offers discount codes for additional savings, so it’s worth searching for those when you’re ready to buy.
Elite Skin Age Defying System reviews trend toward the positive. Many customers have found great results, while some have not been as impressed. One problem you sometimes find with all-inclusive packages is that the products are all middle of the road – not bad, but not great either. This doesn’t seem to be the case with this system. All the products are made with powerful combinations of ingredients proven to improve specific skin conditions. The only real downside is that you don’t have an opportunity to test the products without risking $129. That’s a pretty big purchase when you consider that you have to pay for it whether it works for you or not. If you’ve got that kind of money to risk, then the Elite Skin Age Defying System might be a good bet.