Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum Overview
More and more, we’re finding overall anti-aging skincare products that include lightening and brightening in the mix of benefits they provide. It could be because this is where technology has taken us, or it could be because women would rather brighten and even their skintones with skincare instead of with makeup. Or it could be both. Whatever the reason, here we are, and today we’re taking a look at Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum from Dr. Dennis Gross.
This nightly serum treatment is meant to put up a fight against damages caused by the sun and other environmental hazards. These hazards leave your skin rough, uneven, loose, and wrinkled, and Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum reverses that trend. In addition to lightening and brightening, it helps rebuild collagen so you’ve got stronger, more resilient skin as well.
This formula starts with 3 different varieties of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is so important in this process because it not only increases radiance, it also protects against free radical damage with antioxidant properties and encourages skin cell regeneration.
The Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum formula also includes:
- Squalene for hydration
- Sodium Hyaluronate (the topical form of Hyaluronic Acid) to smooth out and plump up lines and wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid for exfoliation.
- Vitamin D and Quercetin for even more antioxidant protection.
You should use Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum on clean dry skin at night. If your skin is dry, you may want to put on an additional moisturizer as well.
Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- It contains 3 kinds of Vitamin C which are so important to healthy, younger-looking skin.
- The pump dispenser will keep the vitamin and antioxidant ingredients stable.
- It’s got a silky smooth texture.
- Most Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum reviews are highly favorable
Disadvantages of Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- It’s expensive.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum online or in some department stores. The 1 ounce pump sells for $95.
I am of the opinion that just about every women should be using a vitamin C serum. The trick is finding the right one that works best for you. Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum may be it for a lot of people.