DermaTox Skin Renewal is an all-purpose skin wellness solution that nourishes the skin. It comes in a spray, ointment or gel. It is used for skin ailments such as sunburn, rashes, cuts, bites, liver spots and even moles. But are the miracle skin healing claims for Dermatox over the top?
DermaTox Skin Renewal uses a blend of macro and micro minerals that are combined with beta hydroxy acids. This formula, when brought together, creates crystals that are then used to make DermaTox Skin Renewal. The spray is great for bites and sunburns where as the gel or ointment is good to use on the skin to help decrease fine lines and wrinkles.
DermaTox Skin RenewalBenefits
- There are a ton of positive reviews about DermaTox Skin Renewal.
- It is reasonably priced for a four ounce spray bottle.
- DermaTox Skin Renewal comes in three different types of solutions, spray, gel or ointment.
- You can purchase a 64 ounce refill bottle.
DermaTox Skin Renewal Drawbacks
- There are no clinical studies performed on DermaTox Skin Renewal.
- One of the companies who sells it (healthyhabitsweb.com) got an FDA warning letter in 2016 due to posting medical claims. Their website claims and testimonials led consumers to believe that Dermatox products are curing medical ailments as if it were a prescription drug (such as sores from diabetes and cancerous lesions). DermaTox is NOT an RX drug. They seemed to have toned things down to be “more realistic” however.
DermaTox Skin Renewal Ingredients
Where to Buy DermaTox Skin Renewal
DermaTox Skin Renewal can only be purchased online, Amazon also carries it.
There doesn’t seem to be one thing wrong with DermaTox Skin Renewal, although it isn’t a cure all for skin conditions needing medical attention. It is reasonably priced and you can purchase it in three types of solutions, a spray, gel or ointment.
There were so many testimonials including pictures that it is very hard to believe that it won’t work, but you also have to be reasonable in your expectations for what Dermatox will treat. You can start off buying the four ounce bottle and if you really like it, you can buy the 64 ounce refill bottle.
While DermaTox Skin Renewal seems to be a product that everyone should have in their house, we think it’s better suited for minor skin irritations, cuts and rashes.
Have You Used DermaTox Skin Renewal? Leave Your Review Below!
How Women Found This Review:and Dermatox, and derma tox, and dermatox rejuv creme, and dermatox uses
I have been using dermatox for years and it have never failed to Amazed me how quickly it.works on all burns..love it..
Did not work
I called the company after I used it the first day with no visible results and was told to give it 30 days. Well after 30 days I still see no visible results. I will be sending this product back.
I have had sore that I done while I was cleaning and I tried different things I have used in the past for healing. I thought I would try this on it and the next day it started going away. Note this has been going on since before Christmas
I have used it on scalp psoriosis. I spray it on my scap at night, and by morning, my scalp has very little to no scales. My itching is gone. I also spray my face. The last time I bought some, I think it was $30 something a bottle. I bought about 6 bottles. Now, for $99, I can only afford one bottle (kind of).
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: Is the supercrystalskincare and DermaTox the same thing -Delma Bryant
5 out of 7 people found this question helpful.
Q: can dermatox help with or stop thinning of hair -Shelley
6 out of 9 people found this question helpful.
Q: Does dermatox help with rocesea to the face -linda
3 out of 4 people found this question helpful.
Q: Does dramatic work for eczema? -Robin
- Combines the highly effective antihistamine Diphenhydramine (2%), and topical anesthetic Pramoxine (1%), to provide relief of pain and itching associated with skin rashes and irritations caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- Provides temporary relief for sunburn, cuts and scrapes, insect bites, and minor burns.
- Insures year-round relief for all types of minor skin ailments.
3 out of 5 people found this question helpful.
Q: Does DermaTox get rid of sebaceous cysts? -Diane
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.