Derma E Skin Lighten Cream Overview
Derma E Skin Lighten Cream is a lightening product that strives to be not only effective, but gentle as well. The Derma E tag line is “Natural Bodycare. Formulated for Results!” They attempt to achieve their skin care goals with protective antioxidants, nourishing vitamins, and natural botanicals that stimulate the body’s own natural mechanisms to produce healthy, beautiful skin. Derma E Skin Lighten Cream will diminish age spots, freckles, and dark patches without the use of damaging bleaches or hydroquinone.
Derma E Skin Lighten Cream has put together a blend of herbs, extracts, and vitamins that produce a dual action effect to lighten, brighten, and even out your skin tone. Included in the formula are:
- Alpha-Arbutin which is an extract from the Bearberry plant. It inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, the enzyme that triggers pigmentation. Some say it works as well or better than hydroquinone.
- Licorice Extract which contains an agent that inhibits the production of melanin.
- Milk Thistle which increases the presence of glutathione, an amino acid that has a side effect of whitening skin.
- Ginseng which inhibits the oxidation of tyrosinase.
- Vitamins A and E which are exfoliants and antioxidants which protect and nourish skin and create a healthier canvas.
The idea is that these ingredients will inhibit the formation of new pigmentation while helping to remove the outer layer of skin and generate new smoother, clearer skin. Be sure to wear sunscreen or protective clothing, however, to prevent further dark spots and damage.
Derma E Skin Lighten Cream Pros and Cons
As with all products you’re considering purchasing, it’s a good idea to compare the benefits and drawbacks to help you arrive at the best possible decision.
The Good About Derma E Skin Lighten Cream
- It lightens and brightens without harsh ingredients.
- The Derma E website is well designed and very informative.
- There is a 45 day money-back guarantee.
- Derma E Skin Lighten Cream reviews are mainly positive.
The Bad About Derma E Skin Lighten Cream
- The jar packaging is unsanitary.
- Some reviews rave about the moisturizing, but not so much the lightening effects.
Where to Buy
If you decide to give Derma E Skin Lighten Cream a try, you can find it at dozens of online retail sites, such as Drugstore.com and Amazon. Prices range from about $14 to $23, so make sure you shop around. The Derma E website sells it for $22 so it’s at the high end of the range. Derma E offers a 45 day money back guarantee no matter where you buy it, so that’s a big plus. There is also a store locator on the website that will lead you to stores like Wegmans and Whole Foods if they carry Derma E Skin Lighten Cream in your area.
We like the idea that Derma E Skin Lighten Cream skips the harsh ingredients, but that wouldn’t matter at all if the product didn’t work. The reviews seem to show, however, that it does work, and that customers are happy with it. The price and the guarantee make it all the better. We don’t hesitate at all to recommend that you try Derma E Skin Lighten Cream.
Have You Used Derma E Skin Lighten Cream? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: I hav an issue by using derma-e skin lighten cream.my colour looks tan after applying it -Mahvish