Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream Review
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream Overview
There is one thing you should probably know about Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream before we go get started talking about this product. It costs $420 for a standard sized jar.
Okay, if you’re still with me, good for you! Now we can get down to the business of deciding whether or not this (or any) cream is worth that kind of cash. As the name would imply, Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream contains actual gold. The promise of this luxurious cream is that the healing powers of gold will renew and restore your skin, helping it to produce more collagen and elastin, so your skin is young, fresh, and revitalized. We’ve read a lot of customer reviews for this product and it’s got some real fans, as well as some who wish they’d never heard of it. So we dove into the priceless formula to see if we could determine how effective this stuff really is.
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream Ingredients and How They Work
The signature ingredient in Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream is of course 24 Karat Gold, and the gold is intertwined with Silk Microfibers to help nourish, heal, and reinforce your skin’s connective structure as well as providing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. By using nanotechnology, these ingredients are made small enough to penetrate into the deeper layers of skin, right where they’re needed.
There are other helpful ingredients as well, quite a few in fact. You’ll find:
- Vitamin E and several Botanical Antioxidants to protect your skin against the damages that can be caused by the environment.
- Peptides to encourage skin’s collagen production process.
- Vitamin C to stimulate new skin cell generation as well as providing antioxidant protection.
- Sodium Hyaluronate to provide hydration and plump up and fill out lines and wrinkles.
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream is a little hard and waxy, almost like a balm. You are instructed to roll just a bit between your thumb and finger to warm it up, then apply to your entire face. You can use it morning, night, or both, depending on your needs.
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream
- We found several rave Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream reviews where customers found themselves liking it much more than they’d wanted to after receiving a sample as a free Gift With Purchase.
- It contains many anti-aging ingredients that are beneficial to all skin types.
Disadvantages of Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream
- It’s super expensive.
- A significant number of reviews indicate that Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream can cause irritation or allergic reactions in some. There are several reports of small red bumps.
- The jar packaging won’t keep many of the beneficial ingredients stable, and they’ll lose their ability to work.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream at high end department stores as well as spas and online. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for $420.
I know better than to think that people won’t pay $420 for a face cream. Hopefully, only people who can afford it would, but you never know. In the case of Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Cream, while it’s intriguing, I wouldn’t recommend anyone (whether you can afford it or not) to run out and get it. Try a sample first. Make sure you don’t have a bad reaction, and make sure it gives you the results you want. Otherwise, you’re just throwing money away, and a lot of money at that.