Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream Overview
If you’ve reached a certain age, you may have considered using a neck cream to firm up that skin under your chin that’s starting to look loose and saggy. But do you need a dedicated neck cream? Do they even work? That’s what we’re here to find out, and the one we’re looking at today is called Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream. Pretty straight forward product name, and it’s promises are just as clear.
By using Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream, your skin will be tighter, firmer, and smoother, with fewer lines and wrinkles. And the end result is that you simply look younger. This is because the neck is one of those tell tale features that people use to guess your age. Clarins doesn’t want you to let your neck give yours away.
The proof is, as they say, in the pudding. So let’s find out what’s in this pudding. The primary ingredients you’ll find are:
- Sunflower Auxins which firm and tone skin for tighter, more contoured appearance.
- Green Seaweed Extract which plumps out wrinkles and provides a smoothing for your entire face.
- Oat Sugars which lift and support skin to lessen the appearance of sagging.
Some of the background players include:
- Glycerin for skin-identical moisture that hydrates but won’t irritate.
- Vitamin E for antioxidant protection.
- Dimethicone to provide a smooth, silky feel to your skin.
Instructions are for you to use Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream each morning and/or evening. You should apply it with a downward massaging motion and exfoliate at least twice a week for the most favorable results.
Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream
- There are lots of rave Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream reviews from customers who say it feels soft and silky and does the same for their skin.
Disadvantages of Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream
- It’s expensive.
- The jar packaging means the ingredients will break down quickly and not become ineffective.
- Even though the reviews are generally positive, there isn’t much talk about it actually, lifting and tightening sagging neck skin.
Where to Buy
You can buy Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream at department stores and online. The 1.7 ounce jar sell for $82.
If you’re going to go out of your way to use a cream specifically to lift and contour the skin of your neck, then that’s what it should do. Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream seems to be a nicely hydrating, skin-smoothing product, but I don’t see any evidence of lifting or firming. For that reason, I don’t recommend that you add Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream to your regimen. Your favorite face cream will accomplish the same results as this will.