Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid Overview
“The Ultimate in Anti-Aging Luxury” is what they call Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid. Well at nearly $300 a bottle, they’ve certainly got the luxury part right. It’s clearly not trying to appeal to the masses. But one thing we’ve learned in our years of comparing skincare products is that the price tag is not always reflective of the quality. So $300 or not, we’re going to look at this stuff with fresh eyes and come to a well-researched and thought out conclusion as to whether or not it works and is worth the money.
The promise of Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid is that it uses a unique ingredient from Madagascar to address your skin’s density, reduce wrinkles, increase firmness, even out your skin tone, and provide radiance and hydration. This Sublimage product was originally offered only in a richer cream format, but this fluid is lighter and almost like a chiffon texture for anyone who prefers a less heavy skin product but still wants the same results.
The signature ingredient in Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid is called Vanilla Planifolia. It’s from Madagascar, and contains powerful anti-aging properties not found anywhere else. After harvesting the plant, Chanel uses their unique extraction process to get the most benefit and keep int in a form that can best penetrate to where in your skin it will be most useful.
The rest of the formula is rounded out with:
- Glycerin for skin identical hydration.
- Urea to strengthn the moisture barrier.
- Glucosamine to stimulate natural Hyaluronic Acid production in skin.
- Vitamin E for antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin C to encourage skin cell regeneration.
- Licorice Root to lighten dark spots.
You are instructed to use this light, almost mousse-like cream in the morning and/or at night. It’s best for normal to oily skin.
Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid Pros and Cons
There are always two sides to every story. It’s good to consider both the good and the bad aspects of a product before making your final purchasing decision.
Advantages of Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid
- It’s got a range of anti-aging ingredients.
- A little goes a long way.
- The pump dispenser keeps the ingredients protected from light and air exposure.
- According to the Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid reviews we’ve seen, it doesn’t irritate skin or cause it to break out.
Disadvantages of Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid
- It’s very expensive.
- The fragrance is a bit much according to lots of customers.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid online or in certain department stores, like Bergdorf Goodman and Nordstrom. The 1.7 ounce pump retails for $295.
Most reviewers seem to like Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid, many even enough to overcome the sticker shock. Though it seems lots of them received this as a sample. It’s a good product for sure, but in the end, I just don’t see justification for paying this much.