Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream Review
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream Overview
There is certainly no shortage of luxury skincare brands to choose from. You’ve got LaMer, Chanel, and La Prairie to name just a few. And you’ve also got Chantecaille. This brand was started by Sylvie Chantecaille, a former Estee Lauder executive, and her daughter Olivia in 1997. They pride themselves on state of the art formulas designed to preserve and enhance your beauty like no other.
The particular promise of Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream is that it will reduce lines and wrinkles, while nourishing skin at the cellular level, increasing tone and firmness, and minimizing puffiness and dark circles. To that end, this formula is packed with powerful components, but the customer reviews are so mixed, it’s difficult to know what to think. As always, let’s dive right in to the formula and see what we can find out about how well this stuff works.
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream Ingredients and How They Work
There really are several ingredients in this formula worth talking about:
- Pure Gold which is an antioxidant that stimulates circulation and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream contains it in its nano form so it can penetrate deep into the skin layers.
- Silk which repairs skin’s connective matrix and helps skin heal.
- Pullulan and Algae Extracts for tightening skin and increasing collagen which lead to fewer lines and wrinkles.
- Tensine which basically creates a film that “pulls” skin tight, giving it a lift.
- Saccharide Isomerate for soothing skin and adding moisture.
- Anti-Puffiness Complex which includes Heperidin Methyl Chalcone, and two kinds of Peptides to improve the strength of capillaries and drain excess fluid from puffy eyes.
- Alpine Skullcap and Elderflower Extract which are anti-inflammatories.
- Caffeine and Chamomile to remove toxins for the skin and reduce puffiness.
- An additional Peptide Complex to stimulate collagen production fro firmer skin.
- Titanium Dioxide and Mica to cover dark circles and reflect light.
You should apply Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream both morning and night.
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream
- It contains a wide range of anti-aging ingredients as well as components that reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- There are several positive Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream reviews from customers who’ve used it and love it.
Disadvantages of Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream
- It’s very very expensive.
- There is some concern that gold may actually be an allergen and an irritant to skin.
- A lot of the benefits people note come from the cosmetic effect of the light reflection, which isn’t truly skincare .
- The jar packaging won’t keep the plant based ingredients stable.
Where to Buy
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream is available through high end departments stores and spas, as well as online. The ½ ounce pot sells for $265.
With a price tag like this, Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream had better be not just good, but super-great. With all the fancy ingredients, it definitely tries. But in the end, the most talked about feature is the light reflection and covering up of dark circles. Given the fact that you can get this from products that are way way cheaper, I don’t recommend seeking out Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream.
Have You Used Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream? Leave Your Review Below!