Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream Overview
Ah the eternal quest for the perfect night cream! Nighttime is time for skin to recuperate and recover from the previous day, and to prepare its defenses for the next day. That’s what we want a night cream to do, and it doesn’t seem that much to ask. Oh, yeah, and it needs to come in on budget too.
The one we’ve decided to talk about today is Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream from Elizabeth Arden. On paper, it sounds awesome. By using skin-identical ceramides, it restores moisture, bolsters the moisture barrier, smooths out lines and wrinkles, and makes your skin look lifted and firmed. What’s not to like about that? And most Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream reviews from customers are positive, if a little unspecific. A lot of women just say they like it, but they don’t really say what they like about it other than that it’s lightweight and they wake up with smooth skin. Maybe that’s all that needs to be said. But of course, we’ll be going deeper as we look at what goes into the formula.
The primary key ingredients, of course, are Ceramides, in fact, a combination of 3 skin-identical ceramides, called the Ceramide Triple Complex. What this does is help replace the parts of the skin-supporting matrix that are lost with age and environmental assault, so your skin looks firmer and can better retain moisture.
Additional key ingredients include:
- Shea Butter, Algae Extract, and Glycerin for emollience and hydration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate to plump out wrinkles as well as to provide skin-identical hydration.
- Retinyl Palmitate to generate new skin cells.
- Plant Based Antioxidants to protect and repair skin from environmental damage.
The simple instructions are to smooth Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream over your face and neck at night after cleansing.
Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream Pros and Cons
Here’s where we lay it all on the table and see which side has the stronger case.
Advantages of Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream
- Most Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream reviews are very favorable.
- It’s light and non-greasy.
- It’s appropriate for sensitive skin.
- It contains several beneficial anti-aging ingredients.
- You can try a tester and possibly receive a sample at the Elizabeth Arden counter in department stores.
Disadvantages of Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream
- The jar packaging means that most of the ingredients will become unstable due to light and air exposure.
- It’s fairly expensive.
Where to Buy
Elizabeth Arden products, including Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream, are available in several department stores, like Macy’s and Nordstrom. You can also find it online of course. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for $66, though we found it for less at Amazon.
The good seems to easily outweigh the bad when it comes to Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream. The skin identical fortification is working for a lot of women with normal to dry skin. If $66 for night cream fits into your budget, this gem from Elizabeth Arden is a good way to go.