Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer Overview
One of the best things I’ve found about hydrating serums is that they can be of great benefit to all types of skin. If you’re dry, you use the serum under your regular moisturizer to increase the level of hydration you’re giving to your skin. If you’re oily, you can use the serum alone to provide the hydration you need without slathering on a greasy or heavy cream. If your skin is normal, you can alternate how you use it, depending on your particular needs that day.
The one we’re interested in today is called Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer. It claims to offer intense hydration while restoring elasticity and firmness to aging skin. Customer feedback is pretty mixed so we’ll take a look into that after we go through the ingredient list.
The ingredients listed as key to the formula are:
- Sodium Hyaluronate, which is the topical application form of Hyaluronic Acid. Your body produces Hyaluronic Acid, but at lower levels as you age. It attracts and binds to water molecules just like a sponge, drawing hydration deep into the skin, while filling in and plumping out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin and Panthenol restore moisture as well, but they also stimulate skin renewal and restore elasticity.
- Allantoin fortifies the skin’s protective moisture barrier.
- Plant based antioxidants to protect against aging and environmental damage.
You should apply by dabbing a small amount of Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer onto your skin and letting it soak in.
Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer Pros and Cons
Advantages of Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer
- It contains skin identical hydration.
- It can be used alone or with a moisturizer depending on your needs.
Disadvantages of Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer
- A common comment within Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer reviews is that the fragrance is too strong.
- It’s expensive.
- It doesn’t contain a long list of anti-aging ingredients.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer through several online retailers. The one ounce pump retails for $80.
There are a lot of hydrating serums to choose from, and it seems like a new one comes out every day. Given that you have so many options, skip Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Revitalizer. You can do better and spend less.