Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream Review
Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream Overview
It just sounds good, doesn’t it? Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream. Almost like a healthy, vitamin-infused smoothie for your skin. All that means, of course, is that Eminence Organic Skin Care did a great job naming this product. But did they do an equally great job making it? That’s the real question.
Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream is recommended for people with dry to very dry skin, and for use after long days in the sun or particularly drying skin treatments. With it’s creamy souffle-like texture, it’s no wonder. It’s cool, soothing, and hydrating. As far as anti-aging abilities, it tightens pores, refines skin, hydrates, and provides antioxidant protection against the ravages of the environment. According to most of the reviews we’ve found, people love it. So that’s got to mean something.
Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream Ingredients and How They Work
This mature-skin formula contains:
- Biocomplex which is a blend of vitamins, Co-enzyme 10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to nourish and hydrate skin.
- Blueberry Juice to cleanse skin deeply, minimize pores, and tone and tighten skin, as well as providing antioxidant protection.
- Soy which reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Shea Butter which softens and hydrates.
- Bramble Juice which nourishes.
- Grape Seed Oil for antioxidant protection.
- Calendula Oil for toning and tightening skin.
You should apply Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream to skin at night after cleansing to wake up to soft, supple, refreshed, and younger looking skin.
Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream
- It contains all natural ingredients.
- Most reviewers love the smell and texture.
- It’s very hydrating.
- Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream has ben clinically studied and shown to reduce wrinkles in 28 days.
Disadvantage of Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream
- The jar packaging will not maintain the stability of the antioxidant ingredients.
- Some people think the smell is too heavy.
- It’s expensive for a pretty simple moisturizer.
Where to Buy
You can find Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream through several online retailers. Prices vary, but the 2 ounce jar sells for around $60 most places.
For dry skin, Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream might be just what the doctor ordered. But because of the jar packaging, most of the anti-aging ingredients won’t be of much use for long. I’d definitely say you have better options. Turns out the name Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream is better than the product Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream.